★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-22-2015, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Schmidt View Post
+1

Before update I played Heroes 2015 every day - min. 5 games --> I loved it.

Since the last update before 1 week I played 3 games --> I don´t like the game. Why? I would lost all my players - I earn with coin battle not enough coins for the contracts to be extended.

On my iPod Touch 5th gen. I see since update not the stadium (now black) - very strange. On my device was the gameplay before update really good (with stadium).
The Stadium bug sounds bad, I will check this out tomorrow in the office sorry about this.

What do you suggest we do with the Contract system to fix it?
01-23-2015, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMarzola View Post
The Stadium bug sounds bad, I will check this out tomorrow in the office sorry about this.

What do you suggest we do with the Contract system to fix it?
Increase the games in contract. (double for example)
01-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Schmidt View Post
Increase the games in contract. (double for example)
Thanks for the feedback, we are in the process of bouncing solution around now.

That is a good one, any other suggestions?
06-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Coin Doubler

Ok so pretty much before the update all I did was spam coin battles but after the update the contract system has me constantly doing sudden death in order to prevent contract loss (still think it's broken) and want to get the coin doubler since i dont do the coin battle anymore which it does not affect (Assuming that's correct) I remember someone saying here that it was indefinite but on the buy page it says temp so could I just get a confirmation that it is perm??

Last edited by A Happy Cabbage; 06-07-2015 at 11:18 AM.
06-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Also I'd like to thank the system for giving me a Gold 3 Dragon Master Shadow RB.
NOW GVE ME A GOLD ROCKETMAN!
PS. add more Cups I wanna see a 10M team!!

Last edited by A Happy Cabbage; 06-07-2015 at 11:19 AM.
06-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMarzola View Post
For Gold players in the Draft you have to have a very high team value before they start showing up.
how high?? i have silver players in the real money slot am i close?? is it 3 Mil? im close to that as well! (currently at 2,761,520 with only 2 silvers players left) TELL MEEEEEEEE
Also, you said something as win streak increases, AI increases, i have a 670-27 record and havent lost since probably 200 wins so how hard would the AI be for me? max i assume?

Last edited by A Happy Cabbage; 06-07-2015 at 11:20 AM.