Universal Zombie Tsunami - (by Mobigame)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, May 31, 2012.

1. marilynmalday

marilynmalday New Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Hi, pls help me on how can i gather a horde of 20 zombies? Are there zombies inside the car counted for the horde??

Thanks

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    For the first question: good luck and try to survive with as many zombies as you can... That mission is tough... For the second, every brain eaten counts towards your total zombies horde.

3. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    To be a bit more specific -- every currently alive zombie counts towards the horde. That's also the number displayed in the top center of the screen. If you flip a car, that person is converted into a zombie and he becomes part of your horde. However, run into a mine, and that zombie is removed from your horde. I find that the "coin cars" and "coin bombs" from the marketplace are very beneficial when you need to get a big horde or a large total number of brains for your run.

4. Lunartic

Lunartic Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Japan
    I'm stuck on the get 30 zombies in your horde.
    I know it's possible because my record horde is more than that.....
    Keep chomping away until I get it.

5. Mobigame

Mobigame Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Mar 29, 2009
    Unlock the skills in the market, you can start the game with 5 zombies, and with items like Zombie x2 or Civilian Pack it should be easy. But you'll be happy to learn that it should be even more easy with the upcoming update which includes a new bonus, it's a Tsunami!

6. Lunartic

Jan 10, 2013
    Japan
    Done all that but still stuck. I've had over 30 a bunch of times but Murphy's law kicks in and I can't get it now that I need it. Looking forward to the update.

7. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    As I said before, Coin Cars and Coin Bombs are my secret for large hordes, or long runs, or maximum brains in a run. Not because it gets you more $, but because it means that there's a chance when you hit a car or bomb that you won't lose a zombie in the process.

8. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    After installing the new update the game crashes constantly. So you should wait for a fix before updating. iPhone 4 / iOS 6.0.1

9. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Wish this game had iCloud, playing on my iPad now and it's much better :) but hate losing all my progress

10. Mobigame

Patreon Indie

Mar 29, 2009
  11. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    oh come on.. I haven't played it for a few weeks, now I opened it and the first thing I see is a pop-up ad. This is so lame

12. Mobigame

Patreon Indie

Mar 29, 2009
    Just buy the coin doubler or any coin pack and it will remove all ads (kind of "buy the game" if you prefer). You should not see much of them anyway, don't worry.

13. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    I bought the game on day one. I don't buy anything to remove ads in a game I've already paid for.

14. Lunartic

Jan 10, 2013
    Japan
    Agree!

15. Mobigame

Patreon Indie

Mar 29, 2009
    then don't get the updates with all the new backgrounds and bonus you did not pay for and you won't have the ads... it's simple!

16. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    #196 awp69, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    Sorry, but it isn't that simple. People shouldn't have to worry about whether they should or shouldn't update an app. This is a fun game, but if I hadn't been reading this thread I wouldn't have known not to update. I too don't care what kind of update it is. If you paid for game that didn't have had ads then it STILL shouldn't have ads after an update. Not everyone reads forums and sometimes not even the update description.

If you want people to pay for more content via IAP that's fine. But you don't change a formerly paid product --- by filling it with ads. It's just something that early adopters will remember the next game you release.

17. Phoenix24

Phoenix24 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 7, 2012
    Lancashire, England
    #197 Phoenix24, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    Poor attitude Mr Dev.

Many of us bought this game at launch to help pay for you to develop these new levels etc, however paying customers should not have adverts placed into their games.

I am fed up of buying games which I then cannot update without this risk of ads etc.

I would much rather you created a new free app, updated this and left the orignal alone, rather than put ads in. Even if you never added any major content to the original

I have edited this as I was probably a little harsh initially, however your sarcastic attitude touched a nerve.

18. sink_or_swim

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    How the hell should I know that your update includes ads?? I haven't read anything like this in the update description.

19. Lunartic

Jan 10, 2013
    Japan
    You're having a laugh here right? Surely you're not serious!?

20. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    is this free yet?