Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-17-2014, 03:09 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
I'm not the low level guy, but shouldn't this "just work" via iCloud backup?

I'll go prod somebody.
I would hope it would just work, but I am getting really tired of losing my stars for unlocking units and upgrades and unlocked units.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:29 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
I'm not the low level guy, but shouldn't this "just work" via iCloud backup?

I'll go prod somebody.
I can also confirm that icloud syncing doesn't work. I'm on level 24 on my phone, but when I try to play on my iPad Mini it starts me at the beginning.

Amazing game, btw. My current favorite by far.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:32 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
We're going to do a dynamic rotation featuring landscape and portrait next update.

Still don't see it myself, but we do listen to our customers. Thanks for the brow beating all
I just stumbled in here while looking for something new to play. No experience with the previous games and I was kinda on the fence about this one, especially with portrait-only mode.

Your response is exactly what I needed to hit the "Buy" button. I love it when a developer communicates with and listens to their community. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2014, 11:04 AM

Default Too easy

The AI in this game is ridiculously stupid, and the map design is not helping the situation. I am 75% through the campaign, and not once have they pose any threat. Because of the maps are so small, I can win the game in 2 days. Day one, build transport and engineer, load up and move towards enemy barracks. Day two, continue to barrack, unload engineer, capture barrack, build sniper, move sniper towards general, shoot general. Celebrate.... Really? and this happens more than once.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:44 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed66 View Post
The AI in this game is ridiculously stupid, and the map design is not helping the situation. I am 75% through the campaign, and not once have they pose any threat. Because of the maps are so small, I can win the game in 2 days. Day one, build transport and engineer, load up and move towards enemy barracks. Day two, continue to barrack, unload engineer, capture barrack, build sniper, move sniper towards general, shoot general. Celebrate.... Really? and this happens more than once.
Unfortunately, I've also found that this is the case more often than not. I'm not sure what could be done about it right now as redesigning maps to make this harder or impossible to do would take quite a bit of time, I'm sure, and the same goes for reworking the enemy AI making doing that hard. =o/
Old 06-26-2014, 03:22 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

They just updated it with a Landscape setting, Game Center achievements (yawn), and two harder difficulty settings.

Landscape is nice, but I haven't tried the other difficulties.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:32 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Mmm thank you for the update! And the achievements. I know some people don't care for them, but over the years they've extended the gameplay of a few games I was driven to 100%. This will likely wind up being another title on that list. So thank you, Rubicon. =oD
Old 07-03-2014, 10:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This game has pretty much been a faceroll until I got to mission 23. I can't seem to build enough troops/resources fast enough to keep them from Zerg-ing my Generalisimo in short order.

I completely attribute it to me not seeing an obvious solution, but since I'm not seeing the obvious solution, any help or hints are appreciated.