The Chronicles of Chroiser (RPG from Wild Frontier developer KTH Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by undeadcow, Mar 14, 2011.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #1 undeadcow, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
    Wild Frontier went free 03/14/11 with the announcement "KTH's Next Game "The Croisen" is in preparation!!" I did some searching and found only The Chronicles of Chroisen which seems to be by KTH Games but all the information is in Korean. Not having all the information and being disappointed by online website translation tools so here's a random speculation thread.

Link to IGN website with almost no information save for a Q4 2010 release by SkyZone exclusive to wireless.

"Featuring an epic storyline full of plot twists and intrigue, the game brings to life the unique card battle system of Chroisen combined with unique RPG mechanics that allow for quick and decisive battles. While traversing the lands as a warrior of light, players will explore vast dungeons and terrains as they take on the role of a warrior on a mission to end the turmoil in the kingdom that occurred following the king's assassination. With its easily-learned combat system, RPG fans both new and experienced will find plenty to love in Chronicles of Chroisen." Note: SkyZone apparently brings "Asian Gateway Titles" to the US.

Link to korean website hosting pictures below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #2 undeadcow, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
    Thought I had a gameplay video too but no luck so edited post to this meaningless placeholder.

3. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm just naive, but is it really effective to fight in a bikini?

4. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Looks like an Itarus clone.

5. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Its called the daze skill.... ;)

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Actually, dexterity is increased significantly due to the lack of heavy armor and other garments xP.

7. Hai5

Hai5 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    What's the point support the dev by buying this game if they never fixed the wild frontier and never updated sh*t and never responded to any email concern? I wasted my money on that game for things i can't use. So what's the point?

8. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    Those screen aren't for iOS are they?

9. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Not necessarily, this seems to be the upcoming KTH Game but I don't understand korean enough to make sense of further information. The portrait orientation seems odd so I'm going to fantasize they'll be adjusting for iOS.

10. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

I'm wondering how the card system works...
    like is it an actual card game, or are the cards something you insert/equip that apply effects to your character (like genes in Chaos Rings)

11. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    They better be. :)

12. stevensi

stevensi Active Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I'm waiting for this rpg because I love them... when will it be avaible?? And will it be free?

13. Kleru

Kleru Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Music tutor[part-time]
    Around :P
    It's free now(has been for abit). Good game, 4/5 stars, though music can be a killer :( .