Makeup Games for Girls

Irina Schens
Create your own wonderful models, beautiful make-ups and great dress-ups with amazing amount of 2.7 million combination …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Create your own wonderful models, beautiful make-ups and great dress-ups with amazing amount of 2.7 million combination in free version and over 74 billions of different looks in full version! Realize your dreams and create practically unlimited amount of MAKE-UPs which you could then easily share with your family and friends! Want to look on your MAKE-UP later or use it as your avatar - just store it in your Photo Library! • What our users are saying: Ruby Jay the UNICORN! – United States I love this game because you can see how different people look. It also has so many options so you can express yourself in all different ways! Love this game and totally recommend it! Doge33dogcrossyroad – Canada It's a very good game, you can't let your imagination run wild. You can make your own super hero, you can make your self and you can be creativ. I love this game it's also great for younger kids jjgirl3000 – United States Because it has so much detail from skin and hair to eyes and lips but I love changing my style and the apps like this 1 help me do so Mckenna16949243 – United States It is a wonderful game and I love it and I’m so obsessed with it and it is a great game for girls especially girls who love to dress people up and do there hair but this time it’s in a game and it’s one of the bast games I’ve had ever plated ever and I rate it 5 stars. Theresa-209tt – Australia This game is soo much fun, and really good for little kids to practice their make up skills on a game. Thats why I gave this game a 5 star rating. Felicity BONGI – United Kingdom My sister loved this game she created a story with her characters it was unbelievable so just saying this is a 5/5 joedi091 – Philippines This is nice cause it have many things and is so pretty when I make my own character in real life it makes me happy and it like anime’s cause is looking like them right so that’s why I give it [5] stars cause is super cool! • How to play: Create your own unique model and make-up by selecting from huge amount of items: √ Front hairs √ Back hairs √ Hairs colors √ Hair decorations √ Eyes forms √ Eyes colors √ Eyelash colors √ Mouth types √ Lips colors √ Earrings √ Beads √ Dresses √ Body colors √ Photo backgrounds √ Photo frames • Major features: √ HD quality artwork graphics, specially created for this app only! √ HUGE amount of MAKE-UP elements in free version and even more in full version! √ Universal binary for all your iOS devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! √ Restore purchase functionality for all your iOS devices! √ Share solved puzzles on Messanges, Facebook, Twitter, Email and others √ Ambient and positive background music will help you to relax and to get better mood √ Separate music and sound controls: listen your own music if you would like Do not wait and download this game now and you will enjoy it for very long time!
Information
Seller:Irina Schens
Genre:Family, Role Playing, Simulation, Education
Release:Dec 15, 2012
Updated:Jul 12, 2023
Version:2.8.0
Size:88.1 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal