[GAME] Planet Genesis - gravity simulation

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by sraptor, Apr 1, 2015.

1. sraptor

sraptor Member

Mar 31, 2015
    Game Developer
    Spain
    #1 sraptor, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Hi, I want to introduce you the app I have been working on these months. I hope you like it!

Planet Genesis is a gravity simulator that allows you to create any kind of planet, star or asteroid you want (even black holes!). With just a finger drag, you can create a world and watch it interact with other worlds due their gravity fields and watch them collide. I know, there are a lot of simulators out there on the Google Play market, but on this one you can actually watch your worlds with 3D graphics on real-time! It is very fun to toy with it, spamming asteroids like crazy and watch them collide and become rocky planets orbiting around a star.

Take some screenshots and the presentation video:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, there are two versions of the app, a free one (Planet Genesis FREE) for testing purposes and the complete version that costs just two dollars (I need to eat everyday, sorry!).

The difference between free and paid version is that on complete version you can create replicas of all our solar system worlds and render a 3D grid that pictures the space-time warping (really cool when you spawn black holes!). Remember Geometry Wars Retro Evolved? That kind of thing.

At this moment it is exclusively available on Android market, but I am planning to release it also on iOS.

Any feedback will be welcome, thank you!

2. tunguitvn

tunguitvn Member

Mar 20, 2015
    On the Earth
    Don't have any sound ??

3. sraptor

sraptor Member

Mar 31, 2015
    Game Developer
    Spain
    Sorry but no, It doesn't. My priorities during development have been physics, content, usability and graphics. Anyway, I can think about some audio for the user interface and the explosions and include them in the next update if you feel that is important for the app.

4. ayacs

ayacs Member

Apr 3, 2015