Sky Pursuit (Trailer/Info) (Universal)

07-24-2014, 03:07 AM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermanhaskan View Post
I know exactly how many people viewed this post but nobody cared to watch the trailer. even you you didn't watch it looking at things you say... if I was a big company or i dropped some money on toucharcade you would all be watched the trailer and counting the days for the game.i will still make a lot of money from this great game i think you got the message
Actually, I did watch the trailer and didn't think the game was anything to hold my breath to.

It's not a matter of being a big company. There are plenty of indie games on here that have attracted a lot of attention without their creators spending any money on advertising like you suggested, but that's because their game is actually good!

Good luck with the moneys
07-24-2014, 04:32 AM
#12
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Pripyat, Mexico.
Posts: 654
Holy crap my head is spinning lol I love this.

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.

07-24-2014, 04:36 AM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbaksu View Post
Actually, I did watch the trailer and didn't think the game was anything to hold my breath to.

It's not a matter of being a big company. There are plenty of indie games on here that have attracted a lot of attention without their creators spending any money on advertising like you suggested, but that's because their game is actually good!

Good luck with the moneys
why are you trying to bash my game? just be glad that you are getting an original piece of art for free. really you have to thank me. how do you now this game is bad have you ever seen a single game like this? tell me a single game please
07-24-2014, 04:53 AM
#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermanhaskan View Post
why are you trying to bash my game? just be glad that you are getting an original piece of art for free. really you have to thank me. how do you now this game is bad have you ever seen a single game like this? tell me a single game please
I'm not bashing your game at all, I really do hope you earn a lot of money with it, since that seems to be your primary goal with it!

I'm just expressing my opinion on your deleted thoughts about the forums. Cheers!
07-24-2014, 05:08 AM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbaksu View Post
I'm not bashing your game at all, I really do hope you earn a lot of money with it, since that seems to be your primary goal with it!

I'm just expressing my opinion on your deleted thoughts about the forums. Cheers!
I would make a generic game if my main goal was to make money. i said that i will make a a lot of money to laugh at you. I didn't delete my thoughts they were deleted by a moderator.

Brother check out my other games maybe you can find one you like: http://www.games121.com

Sky Pursuit is an original piece of work, NOBODY can find a similiar game.
07-24-2014, 09:33 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermanhaskan View Post
I would make a generic game if my main goal was to make money. i said that i will make a a lot of money to laugh at you. I didn't delete my thoughts they were deleted by a moderator.

Brother check out my other games maybe you can find one you like: http://www.games121.com

Sky Pursuit is an original piece of work, NOBODY can find a similiar game.
It's just me, but...i'm sorry...in the core gameplay (waves + without pause stage) Collossatron from Halfbrick is the same thing, and it's better in the concept.

And i'm huge fan of indie games. Just to say. And i saw your trailer as quick you posted this topic.
07-24-2014, 09:37 AM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermanhaskan View Post
I would make a generic game if my main goal was to make money. i said that i will make a a lot of money to laugh at you. I didn't delete my thoughts they were deleted by a moderator.

Brother check out my other games maybe you can find one you like: http://www.games121.com

Sky Pursuit is an original piece of work, NOBODY can find a similiar game.
Laughing at potential customers, nice!
07-24-2014, 09:55 AM
#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedPhantom View Post
It's just me, but...i'm sorry...in the core gameplay (waves + without pause stage) Collossatron from Halfbrick is the same thing, and it's better in the concept.

And i'm huge fan of indie games. Just to say. And i saw your trailer as quick you posted this topic.
Thank you, it is a great game but very different than Sky Pursuit. Honestly, i don't see any relation other than guns firing automatically. Nice try but there is no game like this. A game like this comes only every 500 years
07-24-2014, 10:27 AM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbaksu View Post
Laughing at potential customers, nice!
Sorry brother but I had to laugh at your message

Last edited by ermanhaskan; 07-24-2014 at 11:54 AM.