05-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
I'm up to stage 3-5, and I've only gotten ringed-out once. The main way to avoid it is to keep on the offense if you are getting close to the edge.
I don't see how that's possible since you can't control where you move. It happens to me roughly 30% of the time.
05-22-2014, 01:20 PM
Sounds like there is a somewhat enjoyable game underneath. Maybe a few updates will iron some of those issues out but it really does look like a fluster cluck. Seeing characters use other character specific animations is completely jarring and I get giving more customisation options to the player but at the cost of making every character in the game essentially the same it kinda defeats the purpose a bit.
05-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueler View Post
Sounds like there is a somewhat enjoyable game underneath. Maybe a few updates will iron some of those issues out but it really does look like a fluster cluck. Seeing characters use other character specific animations is completely jarring and I get giving more customisation options to the player but at the cost of making every character in the game essentially the same it kinda defeats the purpose a bit.
The gameplay itself is actually quite satisfying, but it's trapped under a "pay2win" model that really forces you to buy gems so you can continue when you die if you want to get that far into it.
08-03-2014, 09:53 PM
So I beat Azenoth but I still have levels locked, any idea how to access them.