12-02-2014, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
Nope... Reinstall it and keeps crashing on splash video... Maybe is iPad (air?) with iOS8, compatibility issue because on my iPhone 5s with 8.1.1 play like a charm....
I'm on the latest iOS using iPad Air and just played the first mission without any issues.

Thanks, been meaning to play this and your issue motivated me to check it out. Pretty sweet game! Hope you get it to work
12-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedumbgamer View Post
I'm on the latest iOS using iPad Air and just played the first mission without any issues.

Thanks, been meaning to play this and your issue motivated me to check it out. Pretty sweet game! Hope you get it to work
Ok now this is something really strange. I don't know how this is an issue only for me but maybe this is the case. I just re install it throught my computer and i-tunes (another tip I found on activision forums (and not directly download it to my device)) and still keeps crashing on splash video. Maybe somehow my device has keep something somewhere a corrupted file that this is the harmful stuff. I ll send a letter to support but I don't have much hopes.

02-18-2015, 05:10 PM
So, mfi support could use some tweaks. Control mapping would be welcome! I mean, why choose to map 'place claymore' to the 'Y' key when there is no Weapon switch mapped !
03-26-2015, 04:58 AM
It's on sale for $2.
03-27-2015, 06:21 PM
Joined: May 2013
Location: Berlin
Posts: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleySaege View Post
So, mfi support could use some tweaks. Control mapping would be welcome! I mean, why choose to map 'place claymore' to the 'Y' key when there is no Weapon switch mapped !
Besides the mapping,more important to me:how good is aiming with a controller?Is there a sensitivity option?
Even more important:is there an"invert Y axis" option?

Last edited by Crabman; 03-27-2015 at 06:48 PM.
03-28-2015, 12:17 PM
Joined: May 2013
Location: Berlin
Posts: 498
To answer my own questions:yes,it has an"invert Y"option and it has a sensitivity option (though the y axis is still a tad too fast).

Great game,bye bye MC5

A tip for controller user:long press on"X"and you switch your weapon.

edit:how do i earn more credits to upgrade percs etc?I'm half way through the campaign (i guess) but i only got a handful (maybe 80 or so)?For many missions i don't get anything although i finish them without losses etc.

Last edited by Crabman; 03-28-2015 at 02:06 PM.
Today, 03:14 PM
Joined: May 2013
Location: Berlin
Posts: 498
The ingame news says"news for strike team coming soon".Hope it will be more levels...
Today, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
The ingame news says"news for strike team coming soon".Hope it will be more levels...
I think this has been scrolling since the game was originally released...