How do you guys think of Tiny Planet?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cdm5456, Mar 11, 2011.

1. cdm5456

cdm5456 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    As the title says, I want to know your feelings of this game. I find it's hot currently and have played for a while. I think it's an interesting game as the character and the design is nice despite that It's a little difficult to play because my finger covers the screen when I control the fight.

2. imnostr8t

imnostr8t Active Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Heaven Bay
    Yes he/she is right! I have no other high apps and I cannot bear fails again and again in a very short time! Afterthat,the baby cry for a time when hit by enemy which takes time.oh my, it is annoying!CAn anybody give some tips?

3. Fabulapps

Fabulapps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2010
  4. terencefish

terencefish Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
  5. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    The game is very poorly designed as there is not much fun and depth. The only thing i got from it is disappointment. When the aliens show up from all sides and fly to the planet at once, the character actually can't run around in time to defeat all of them. So the character is doomed to failure. The game is just stupid enough. I'd say, i won't get back to it very often.

6. Lanishery

Lanishery Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    I agree. Also the character is so small that i can't drag it very well sometimes and then i lost the good chance of attacking aliens. And when there were stars to collect, but i was still busy attacking aliens so that i lost the chance of collecting them. Frustrating...The game is just not fun.

7. johnberry

johnberry Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    computer

it seems that more promotion of this game, more problems and less popularity of it will be found.

8. sawusawme

sawusawme Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Bermuda Triangle
    So frustrating? It is without depth,and itis hard to drag the blue baby.From now and then,I lost patience in it.It is no encourages.:(

9. Sandrem

Sandrem Active Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Seen from the replies above, players tend to dislike this game. I'll see how bad this game is later.:D

10. johnberry

johnberry Active Member

Mar 8, 2011
    computer
    well, it depends. IMO, maybe the dev will make a change to this game.:)

11. Sandrem

Sandrem Active Member

Mar 4, 2011
    I have given this game a shot and found it's really one of the worst games i've ever met. There is no point in playing it. It's not enjoyable at all. Just dragging my finger around the planet as fast as i can and killing as many aliens as i can is really really boring and meaningless. Also the sound of the character when the game is over is really too bad. I only played it for 10 minutes then quit it.

12. cdm5456

cdm5456 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Seems nobody likes it...

13. Yensimer

Yensimer Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2011
    What's the game really about? How can it be so unpopular here?

14. Fabulapps

Fabulapps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2010
    We are currently working on an update to improve the game. We are sorry for those who don't like it.
    Here is what we will include in the update:

- New gameplay system, in addition to the current one
    - Stars will be easier to get
    - Upgrades easier to unlock
    - Interactive how-to-play tutorial
    - Double points bonus

We will need some beta testers for this new update. For those interested, please contact us via PM. Feel free to tell us what you want to see in this update.

15. sunitasam

sunitasam New Member

Mar 14, 2011
    The game is very poorly designed as there is not much fun and depth. I thing it seems it have less promotion..........thanks for sharing.......

Natural Wallpapers