iPad Little Healer - mobile healer simulator

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Voley, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Voley

Voley Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    For the last few months I've been working on a game that can fix my itch to play WoW. We went for a healer gameplay as the most rewarding and interesting.
    Let me introduce Little Healer, the game where you heal your party (raid) and kill bosses. There are different spells, different tactics, talent tree, many bosses and such.
    We had an composer hired to do the soundtrack and are quite satisfied with results.

The game is completely free, without in-app purchases or ads and comes for iOS and Android.
    We'd love you to check out the game and leave some feedback. The encounters are tightly balanced, so it might take you a while to beat the game.

Make sure to play a very short tutorial.

Here is the link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-healer/id1029875017

2. Voley

Voley Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Update out!

We have just released patch 1.1 featuring many quality of life improvements and new content - the Flaming Expanse. It really changed the way the game looks, so feel free to check it out! We have also added Windows Phone version by popular request, so feel free to check it out!
    **What's new in this version:**
    Windows Phone 8 support
    Localizations to French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese languages
    New zone with bosses
    New spell
    Scrolling Combat Text
    Win/Lose Chat - your raid members will encourage or discourage you when you win or lose an encounter (they can be harsh sometimes)
    Various balance fixes
    Other changes we forgot to write down

I also stream game development daily on http://twitch.tv/voley6969

Disclaimer:
    Despite numerous accusations to the contrast, the Little Healer mobile app will not actually heal those that are wounded or dying. If you encounter someone in need of medical attention, do not attempt to revive or resurrect them via the spells in the Little Healer mobile app. Instead, we recommend using your mobile device to call an ambulance or the local authorities for medical assistance.