App description: PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING: This game has flashing colours. If you experience dizziness or any involuntary movement when playing, please stop and consult your doctor.

Spacepants is an addictive burst of arcade action. It's an endless runner in a single room. Easy to play - hard to master!

Guaranteed ad-free and in-app-purchase-free.

"Has the just-one-more-go replayability factor" - The Guardian

Automatic Spacepants give exobiologist Guy the ability to walk up walls and along ceilings. But when his Spacepants malfunction and cannot be stopped, Guy's survival skills will be tested to the limit. And beyond. And even beyond that.

Rated R for Really Great.

10/10 would Spacepants again.
06-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Thanks to the GOTW thread for bringing this game to my attention. Any impressions or gameplay videos? Does it play like 1001 Attempts?
06-06-2014, 06:24 PM
I have literally no memory of posting this, rather surreal. Looks awesome though - would love to hear some impressions too as I came here from the GotW thread too!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
06-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Thanks to the GOTW thread for bringing this game to my attention. Any impressions or gameplay videos? Does it play like 1001 Attempts?
Same, and how do those laser beams work? It is fast paced?
06-07-2014, 02:20 AM
It's just a very simple hi-scorer and my descriptive skills are not very Pynchonesque but here goes. There's a guy runs round the screen and you touch the left side and he changes direction. Touching the right side makes him jump. The longer you hold the right side the longer he jumps - not higher just longer. The aim is just last as long as you can. Caterpillars fall out of the thing in the middle and things appear in the corners that you can't stand on and all the time you're being followed by some kind of drone. I haven't seen the lasers as I can only last 50 seconds. It is not very deep but it's made with a lot of charm and humour. Sound effects suit the game perfectly. For me it really does have that one more go thing as I'm desperate to get to level 4 as I think a new mode unlocks.
In summary - should be rubbish, but isn't.

Edit: and the main character has ginger hair.

Edit edit: and apparently it was made by a 12 year old. I really must get my oldest boy coding.

Last edited by slamraman; 06-08-2014 at 03:26 AM.