Universal Princess And Knight (by TeamSoftIceCream)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Soft2010, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Soft2010

Soft2010 Active Member

#1 Soft2010, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    - June 11, 2021 Update-

"Prince And Knight" Updated version of app store to v8.33
    The iOS full version game is patched the same as the Steam version and runs on Mac OS.

1. PrincessAndKnight for Mac provides 3 additional difficulty levels. (Mac OS Only)
    [​IMG]

2. Optional : The Mac OS version of "Princess And Knight" supports the PS4 Pad. (Mac OS Only)
    (Additional support for xbox controllers coming soon.)

Then see you in the next game.

TSICGAMES (formerly TeamSoftIceCream)
    Home : http://www.tiscgames.com
    Email: [email protected]

Notice :
    June 28, 2021 (iOS free version Only)
    We stop distributing iOS free version games due to the issue of additional development costs due to the strengthened iOS advertising policy(privacy protection).

-Princess And Knight v8.33 (Mac OS Only)
    The iOS full version game is patched the same as the Steam version and runs on Mac OS.
    1. PrincessAndKnight for Mac provides 3 additional difficulty levels.
    2. Optional : The Mac OS version of "Princess And Knight" supports the PS4 Pad.

-Princess And Knight v8.17b Update -
    1. Option: Added skill icon movement speed

-Princess And Knight v8.17 Update -
    1. Add 4:3 screen optimization UI
    2. Option: Added skill icon movement speed
    3. Add In-App Product Purchase-Illustration by Roda (iOS Free Only)

-Princess And Knight v8.16 Update -
    1. Change of game system from faction turn system to individual turn system
    2. Game Play Icon change
    3. Add skill type of hero character
    4. Remove random upgrade when upgrading equipment.
    5. Skill motion, skill effect, buff effect added
    6. Game user interface changes
    7. Game image upgrade
    8. Game control changes
    9. Add Items
    10. Add Tutorial Stage
    11. Text font change
    12. Add Illustration selection function (Not in the free version.)

V 8.16 Play video :

Title : Princess And Knight (Now Ver : 8.16)

Game Style : tactical role-playing game.

Language : English, Korean

Open Store : All countries

Princess And Knight

HA RYONG HONG
    Screaming and blood… There is endless sadness in the execution ground… She was always there… With same happy face as …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Screaming and blood… There is endless sadness in the execution ground… She was always there… With same happy face as little kids on the playground to play… So the people usually called her in their behind as… Said in ‘Princess of Blood’ Record from now is based on her story And one men’ memories that she wanted to be happiness… This is story of Farrell Kingdom’s last princess. Please journey with her… This game is a full version of Princess And Knight. Bonus illustrations are provided in the full version, and you can choose and play any of the two illustrations. (Saved files from versions prior to v8.0 are not compatible.)
    Information
    Seller:HA RYONG HONG
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy, Simulation
    Release:Sep 17, 2014
    Updated:Feb 11, 2024
    Version:9.3
    Size:1.5 GB
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

v8.16 Preview
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    AFAMWPA36ELE. Thanks. I'll put in imps later when i get the chance when i get back from the gym.

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thank you!!!!!!
    3FRPEXH6EEMK

4. xiel

xiel Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    YMTTNJX9FX3E thanks

5. Gafferman

Gafferman Active Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Seems like a cool game :)
    I snagged KANLTAEJ3YMJ

6. actionrpg8000

actionrpg8000 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    TJYRW4F9APK9 Thanks!

7. Zineman

Zineman Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Took YYP7NJ7EPT4T, thanks! Impressions to follow......

8. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    #8 ojtitus, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014

Princess And Knight

HA RYONG HONG
    Screaming and blood… There is endless sadness in the execution ground… She was always there… With same happy face as …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Screaming and blood… There is endless sadness in the execution ground… She was always there… With same happy face as little kids on the playground to play… So the people usually called her in their behind as… Said in ‘Princess of Blood’ Record from now is based on her story And one men’ memories that she wanted to be happiness… This is story of Farrell Kingdom’s last princess. Please journey with her… This game is a full version of Princess And Knight. Bonus illustrations are provided in the full version, and you can choose and play any of the two illustrations. (Saved files from versions prior to v8.0 are not compatible.)
    Information
    Seller:HA RYONG HONG
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy, Simulation
    Release:Sep 17, 2014
    Updated:Feb 11, 2024
    Version:9.3
    Size:1.5 GB
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

All codes have been redeemed, it looks good, so I'll be picking it up later in the week.

9. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Any gameplay video?

10. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #10 Vovin, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    At first I was fiddling with the controls a bit, but got it sorted out quickly.
    The game is actually nice, but I have to play more to see how the story goes.

The good news: no IAP, no ads, no timers, no episodes.
    The complete game in one package.

This is definately an indie project, but it seems to be strategically / tactically deep and quite some effort went into it.
    Wouldn't be surprised if this is a hidden gem. Looks good on iPhone 6. But what I really like is the thought that went into the UI. All buttons are comfortably arranged at the sides, so you can controls most things easily with your thumbs.

11. ojtitus

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Yeah, they're in the first post. Just click on the links provided.

12. anabolicMike

anabolicMike Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    I gotta keep looking at the bottom list of apps when I open up this toucharcade app. I only ever see games that have articles about them because that's all I bother to check "news and reviews". I coulda missed this one! I'm downloading it as we speak. I gotta retina mini and blue balls.

13. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    All codes redeemed.

Looking forward to impressions.

14. ojtitus

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Do you have any imps to share yet?

15. footnote

footnote Active Member

May 12, 2012
    BLUF: I just want to say I am 100% enjoying this so far, I'm about 8 battles in and already I can tell that a lot of work went into the balance of this game - which is essential to any strategy RPGs (on that note, this game is labeled as a simulation RPG, but honestly I would call it a strategy RPG or tactical RPG).

Graphics are good, and the cutscenes are beautiful. But where this game excels is in the tactics. You will quickly learn that whatever tactic worked in the previous battle won't work in the next. It starts off easy but the difficulty ramps up fast. Some battles it pays to let the enemy's come to you and hold a defendable position, but in the next battle that tactic will have you crushed. You will find that you need to split your force to draw the attention of the enemy's (they have line of sight in later levels, which adds a new dynamic).

The controls are simple and effective, the story is entertaining.

If I had to say anything negative it's that the text box/status box color scheme doesn't seem to match the feel of the game - but that's my only complaint.

Awesome game, worth the every penny I spent (if not more)

Note: I will update this once I beat the game

16. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    J4N3PAF9PJ7A

Thank you!

I played through the first two stages so far, and it's something I can definitely see myself getting into more down the road.

The only negative thing I can say is that the English translation is pretty bad. It really takes you out of the game when you have to re-read dialogue to try and make sense of it.

Other than that, I'm excited to get back to it.

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im really liking it, but it does have some things i wish were improved. Controls work really well. The visuals are decent, even though im not a huge fan of the art-style. One thing i like is that it's pretty deep, but i was looking for a more traditional skill system. This one tries out a few different things, most of it done well.

As SV mentioned above, the translations need an overhaul. That, and i was looking for a bit more in terms of attack animations. Other than that, it's a decent srpg to sink time into.

18. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #18 syntheticvoid, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    So... I've been playing this quite a bit over the last couple days and, coming back here, it's disappointing how little attention this is getting here. Especially with all the strategy fanatics we have here on TA.

Anyway...

I'm really surprised at the depth in the gameplay. The item collecting and character leveling/skill unlocking is great and the way the stages are set up so that you're constantly required to change up how you approach and defeat the enemies is done incredibly well here. I really feel like the dev deserves some recognition for that... it's clear that a lot of work went into testing and tweaking, especially with the addition of refining, and the many ways in which you can 'evolve' your weapons (which usually winds up being MUCH cheaper than trying to buy a new weapon...), and how that all plays into the balancing.

This definitely has my vote for GOTW, and I can see it turning into one of my favorite releases of the year... especially if the dialogue is cleaned up. =oD

19. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Touch Arcade forums' Game of the Week nominee...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Princess and Knight was nominated for voting in Touch Arcade forums' Game of the Week to occur over the next three days. Participants may vote for their favorite release from the week of October 16. Developers may not vote for their own game, voters must be pre-existing Touch Arcade members.

Vote here --> http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=3379106

20. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    =o)

Still totally loving this.

Kinda curious... is there any way that a speed up button could be implemented? Or something like a 'quick finish' button, where all the enemies just snap into the place they are going to move to and then boom it's your turn again?