Universal Heroes and Castles - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Hmmm that's odd... last time I checked it was like 1 Crystal per 2 minutes or something. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Looks like it might be set to 1 per 5 minutes right now... hmmm....

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I've gotten three crystals on one pop a few times. You have to do really well. Also got a legendary rune, it gives me +1 gold (so like a free gold mine that can't be destroyed). Really, really really handy. I've got to say, once you can crank out 5 gold every second, you're pretty much set.

3. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    #523 McCREE, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    I lasted 20 mins and got 1 crystal.

I'm fairly certain that every game I've played has given me one crystal, and I have a few 10+ minute games and a bunch of 5+ games. That sounds like an awful lot of missed crystals.

4. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I want that.

5. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    20 minutes in COOP?!??! Man you must be good. My best with a level 15 or so knight is 6 minutes.

6. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I'm not good at all. There was probably 2 minutes at the beginning without any enemies, and towards the end, the enemies stopped attacking while my partner lagged out. His lag out process probably took another 2 minutes, so nobody attacked for that long...although I couldn't attack, either, so once he finally left, I got swarmed by dozens of enemies I haven't even seen in the campaign and died in less that a second.

I think my best game aside from this one is probably around 12 minutes.

7. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Strange. My best in co-op is close to 6:13 as well with my Level 15 Knight :/

8. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I lasted 12 with another very good player, and I've had a couple go 10-11. Most are around 6-8.

9. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Anyone up for some co-op right now?

10. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Sure

GC : McCREE

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Aw man you know what I'm sorry but I spoke to soon, I have to go. Later, though.

12. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    He got scared lol :p j/k

13. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Haha :p Man I can't wait to destroy you all in Versus mode ;) I better start working up my heroes again...

14. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Ok so here's what I think the developers are into based on deduction :p

Their favourite film is lord of the rings the two towers, and they love the battle for helms deep. They are also keen on the lord of the rings music style.

They have played too many Starcraft hero defence games including that random custom game which has the same perspective as this.

They like hack and slash and this game was developed more for fun than profit because they had a 'why haven't we put them together' eureka moment.

They are also hard workers but I would imagine like playing games just as much because this seems to be the sort of game a developer would play just as much as create.

Ami rite? :cool:

15. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Looking for a partner in crime. Who's in?

16. Ravensword Lover

Ravensword Lover Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Sooo... Any chance of improving the terrain texture? PLEASE? :confused:

17. pylos

pylos Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2012
    I've run into a problem. Ive lost all progress, but my heros are still level 11,9,8, I was without Internet, and a popup came up on launching the game which said 'load from iCloud backup' I clicked no as I hadn't put anything in iCloud

18. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Hehe, some of that is right :p The game is actually much more based off of Warhammer than LoTR ;) And we definitely love to game... Nothing better than creating stuff that you have always dreamed of playing!

19. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    What's wrong with it?

20. pylos

pylos Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Now it crashes on the first stage? WTF?