★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-29-2013, 09:16 AM
All of their games appear to be unfinished, no reviews, no videos, no discussion from developer, and all knock-offs from other games. Search for developer comes up empty, but looks to be using a Transformers moniker.

If some buys game, could they please inform us if this person is selling cheap husks?
06-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaskeaus View Post
All of their games appear to be unfinished, no reviews, no videos, no discussion from developer, and all knock-offs from other games. Search for developer comes up empty, but looks to be using a Transformers moniker.

If some buys game, could they please inform us if this person is selling cheap husks?
I'm thinking I may take the plunge and get it, I'm too curious. Will report later if I do.
06-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Stupidest. Fake game. Ever.

Yeah, it's a fake rip off. DO NOT GIVE THEM TWO DOLLARS. Earlier in this thread someone said it really well, to paraphrase: it's just a bunch of screenshots with Halloween sound effects and you click a box to move to the next scene and you keep doing that until you just stop because there's no point. No story, no goal, no point, and I think there's only like 5 screenshots total. That's it.

So please be very wary of this company and do not give them money. The end. ☺
06-30-2013, 04:17 AM
Too bad, the screenshots got me interested.
But seeing the general agreement on "bad fake" here, I will abstain.

Ravenmark:Mercenaries Username: Nullzone
Lounge: The Antwar Saloon http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=175367
TA Username: Will move to "Nullzone" soon.
07-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by witedahlia View Post
Stupidest. Fake game. Ever.

Yeah, it's a fake rip off. DO NOT GIVE THEM TWO DOLLARS. Earlier in this thread someone said it really well, to paraphrase: it's just a bunch of screenshots with Halloween sound effects and you click a box to move to the next scene and you keep doing that until you just stop because there's no point. No story, no goal, no point, and I think there's only like 5 screenshots total. That's it.

So please be very wary of this company and do not give them money. The end. ☺
Thank you for taking the plunge.