iPad Tactical Warrior (by James Pawliuk)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ravenblack, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Jamvert

Jamvert Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    Unfortunately there has been a bit more of a delay. I left translating the IAP's text to Japanese a bit late and the website that I was trying to use to get a translation for it hasn't panned out. I am using another site now to get a translation. Hopefully it will get done quickly. Sorry for the delay.

2. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    #322 Marcus70, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    Update live

Changes with 1.30 (taken from the app store)

- Warriors can now be renamed (tap their name 3 times in the character screen).
    - When selecting to gain a new warrior after a battle you can now tap their skills to see a full description.
    - The poison based achievements have now been fixed.
    - A character expansion pack is now available, containing the Ranger and Beast Master classes (an includes 6 new starting parties via the IAP notes).

3. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Is the expansion pack a IAP or is it free?

4. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    #324 Marcus70, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    IAP .99 (click "Expansion")

5. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    great! i been waiting a long time for this one!!! :)

6. misaki anki

misaki anki Member

Sep 1, 2011
    finally it comes
    now i`m in act two, the ranger does done well but the beast master still need some time to see how to use.
    i think he don;t need four dogs, indeed

7. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Any comment on new warriors , their abilities?? What is those animals?

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

No wifi at work so I cant download it since its over the 20mb by .6 :(

9. misaki anki

misaki anki Member

Sep 1, 2011
    the ranger is a mid ranged fighter
    he got no meele skill but with most shooting skill can be used after move
    and he got a stamina regain attack though you had to wait 3 turns
    his potion attacks is... well, something like the archimists with less damage.
    but most of them can be kept using until your stamina run out
    well, he also got a herblism passive to reduce stamina cost for potions in one turn that means you can just throw more and wait for the stamina regained..

10. misaki anki

misaki anki Member

Sep 1, 2011
    i try to use a bm and coyote combo but his skill only works on his own pets....
    in hard mode bm:s beasts die quickly then i retrained him into a fighter but his skills.. well, maybe i need more time to learn him..

11. Bochu

Bochu Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2009
    I'd love to try this game out but I'm stuck with an archaic iOS 3.0. Any chance you will make the app playable with iOS 3?

12. firetros

firetros Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    This is the best game EVER

This is totally my favorite game. I have 43 of the achievements. I have the expansion and the classes and the starting parties are AWESOME. I paid 2.99 for the game, best 2.99 of my life. I was wondering if it was supposed to do this, but with my starting party, Men of the brown woods, when one of the dogs died I got no survival expierience, even though the other one survived. I just have a few things I think would make the game even more amazing then it already is. More acts, More classes and online Multi-player. I would pay for each one of these individually. and One more thing, what if you did an act with mythical beasts and classes, like dragon slayer and vampire. I have always loved mythic stuff. Thank you for your time, I know you are busy

13. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    One more bug

Another bug I found is that in the 3rd act I got an ability called Allied Beast for the ranger and all it says for the first 10 levels are the skill is Grants a level (1-20) pet with 0 health. (null)
    at the 1-20 it just says a number between those two ranges, dependent on your level and the last null part actually appears on screen. Is it a bug?

14. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    #334 firetros, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    Another Bug

I was using a healer, and a gladiator, gladiator had riposte, and healer had reprisal potion. Used reprisal potion, and gladiator dealed damage back to the healer! I was like WOW. I haven't stopped playing this the whole day. the sad part is, my healer died from it

15. firetros

Nov 30, 2011
    Archibald is awesome

I have a team of 2 beast masters, 2 coyotes, and archibald! I can't possibly have any more pets. For the beast masters, one is a lv. 29 and the other is a lv.22. One coyote is Lv.20 the other is lv. 19 and archibald is level 27 with level 5 animal trainer! I have a total of 12 charactars on the field when i'm supposed to have 5! Only problem is that I don't have any power houses, just a lot of things that nip away at my enemies

16. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    I hope one update the TW wiki with the new character update

17. hico

hico Active Member

Dec 31, 2010
    I'm trying the lite version.

18. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    I tried the new characters.. But I have an important question, if I choose of of those triple starting charachters, will I the new characters reappear again during the game. Or I can pick the new characters only at starting group and won't appear again through the game?

19. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    yes! I spent weeks with this game, togheter with Staunch Defense...I suggest to try it out...it's from the same dev and it's very fun, deep, strategic and gives much satisfaction

20. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I actually haven't had a chance to play the new characters yet. Although, I did buy them. I hope you're seeing a return on all of your work. It's good work. It deserved more than I paid upfront.