2 Upcoming Capcom Games Announced?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by theone1007, May 30, 2009.

1. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    #1 theone1007, May 30, 2009
    Last edited: May 30, 2009

2. SparkyBlue

SparkyBlue Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    Still at school
    Bonnie old Scotland
    I wish they would announce the Phoenix Wright games for the iPod. I think they would be perfect for the iPhone.

3. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    Note that this is only 2 out of 10 announced. There may be a chance that they'll release the game you mentioned.

4. SparkyBlue

SparkyBlue Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    Still at school
    Bonnie old Scotland
    Suppose, Any idea when the others are being announced? Or are they being drip fed to us over the year?

5. MyLilPWNY

MyLilPWNY Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    cool thanks for the info
    i wonder wut the other 8 will be

6. dizzle12

dizzle12 Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Probably during E3 next week

7. Clymos

Clymos Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    I never actually played Phoenix Wright on DS any but I think if they released it on the appstore I would have to give it a shot.

8. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    If only we could lure Marvel over to the AppStore.

Marvel VS. Capcom. FIGHT!

[​IMG]

9. Pitch_Blak

Pitch_Blak Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Canada
    They need a decent Mega Man game.

And a Bionic Commando and Street Fighter games would be interesting.

10. Ksmart

Ksmart Member

Mar 17, 2009
    School
    Baton Rouge, Lousiana
    Make an original Megaman game where you run around with a control pad and target enemies by touching on them. They would be interesting :D

11. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    I said it once, and I'll say it again... Power Stone 2, best Capcom game ever!

12. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Despite having a bunch of vertical shooters on the AppStore already, I think that 1944 will be alot better than the others, possibly even Siberian Strike which looked like a really good game too. 1944 pretty much started vertical shooters, so it'll probably work.

As for the other one, not another puzzle game... I think that every concept has been used at some point or another, and I don't think that Capcom really should be making puzzle games. Most puzzle we've seen from their games are those ones in Resident Evil.

Looking at what they have done so far, and what is possible on the iPhone, I know they can make some really awesome apps. These guys have made alot of my favorite console games, and I hope they can do just as well on the iPhone. Here's a few games I'd like to see:

-Resident Evil 1 and 2 remakes (3 was more or less a side story)

-Devil May Cry

-It already looks bad for a possibility of Monster Hunter, but I still hope it works.

-Dead Rising. If they do what they did with Chop 'Til You Drop and dumb it down for a less capable system, this would totally work.

-Reduce the graphics on RE4 and I think it could work. Just look at Degeneration, which might be my best iPhone game right now.

-One of their old school fighters. Most likely Street Fighter, but they had better ones than the Street Fighter series, like Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO.

-Bionic Commando

-Another one no one has mentioned yet: Dino Crisis. Fast paced version of RE.

-Onimusha games

-Viewtiful Joe

-Soul Calibur

-And the one that i've been dying for and one of my favorite DS games of all time: Phoenix Wright