Universal Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by APPSER, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    #1 APPSER, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Ubisoft® announced the Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles trilogy, which will take players to China, India and Russia and follow the stories of three cult Assassins. The first chronicle, set in China, will be available April 22 in the UK for download on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China will be followed by Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: India and Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: Russia, which will release separately.

Developed by Climax Studios in collaboration with Ubisoft Montreal, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles brings the thrill of being a Master Assassin to 2.5D. Players will journey to three distinct civilisations and time periods throughout history including the Ming dynasty at the start of its downfall, the Sikh Empire as it prepares for war in India and the aftermath of the Red October revolution. Each chronicle stands on its own with a unique setting, art style, story and Assassin, but is tied together narratively.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for iOS out in Apr.

Source - http://plusapp.ru/announcements-of-games/191-ubisoft-anonsiroval-assassins-creed-chronicles-china-tak-zhe-na-ios.html

Attached Files:

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Oooh this looks good.

3. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    [​IMG]

The hand painted style looks nice though, I'll give them that.

4. SherlockEB

SherlockEB Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 22, 2013
    I seriously chuckled

5. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Are we talking about Premium or free to play?

6. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Uhhhh... Der Vita? Der mobile? Me skeptical!

7. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    are you guys sure, this is coming to iOS?

8. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Well according to that russian article and google translate:

9. Freeway82

Freeway82 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    This game is not coming to mobile. It is for the new generation consoles, PC and the Vita. It has been known so for quite a while now. Even GameSpot has the news and no where did they mention mobile.

There is now way Ubisoft can release a game of this calibre on mobile. For one it is not free-to-play and thus they cannot milk casual mobile players with it so they won't release it.

Assassin's Creed Identity is being prepared for the mobile casuals.

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if they released full premium version for other platforms and then turn it to free-to-play for mobile audience.

10. touchy85

Jan 21, 2015
  11. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    #11 APPSER, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    Official press release!!!!

Attached Files:

• 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      29.7 KB
      Views:
  12. touchy85

Jan 21, 2015
    I am so excited I peed my pants a little!

13. Anonomation

Have you played it? I wouldn't say that game is casual, it takes skills!

14. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    I doubt this will be premium as well.

And no Identity isn't really a casual game. We could be getting an AC Temple Run version, or a match-3 game, just think about that.

15. Anonomation

THIS^
    In Identity once you get to the nighter level missions such as above level 14, you will have to start thinking out your approaches as the game then actually requires strategy and planning. I wouldn't say it's for casuals.

Anyway I was waiting to figure out where the heck that Russian assassins was from as I had never seen him before. The Japanese assassin was a given.

16. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Lol, so fun. :p:D:rolleyes::cool::eek:

17. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    We've had nine (if you count Liberation which was released on console/PC) big AC titles since 2007 and the release of AC1. I'm thoroughly sick of what was, at one point, a neat idea. Talk about oversaturation.

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Pretty much.

19. tunguitvn

tunguitvn Member

Mar 20, 2015
    On the Earth
    How about Assassin's Creed in Japan ?? Im waiting for it so long

20. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Then there's also a large number of spinoffs.

I was nuts about AC1 back in 2007 and 2008 and I was really hyped (obsessed) about AC2. I bought AC2 on day of release for 60€, played it for about 27 hours, beat the game and never touched it again. It wasn't necessarily a bad game, but it still under-delivered in every aspect for me. It felt like a re-skinned AC1 most of the time. I remember how they were promising a customizable character, a customizable house, a whole economy system etc. But in the end all that added about 0.2 inches to the depth of the game.

And flying the da Vinci machine was just part of a mission and you couldn't free-fly with it. Boy, that was a dissapointment.

Still, AC1 is a landmark in gaming, I just wish it didn't go down the path it walks now.