Demand for iPad versions of games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Oxynidus, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Oxynidus

Oxynidus Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2010
    I'd be surprised if there isn't a thread about this already, but I couldn't find any. Anyway, I'd like to know what games people would like to see in HD/Universal.

Off the top of my head, I'd like to see Silverfish, World Cup Table Tennis, and MazeFinger (whatever happened to that game?).

2. Smartbomb

Smartbomb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Artist
    England
    Sonic 4, Dead Rising, Street Fighter, Doom, Rolando 2, Doodle God, Katamari, Critical Wave, 7 Cities, Bloons...

...and ofc Real Racing 2 :)

3. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Too many to list here! I appreciate that apple allows iPhone games to play on an iPad but it's just not the same cause you have to 2x it to be able to hold it comfortably, which ruins the graphics on most games.

Gameloft is shameless in their HD upgrades a week after the game comes out. Fortunately we have FullForce :)

4. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Some games like monkey balls 2 scale real well and are still more run than the iphone.

5. TapMad_D

TapMad_D Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    gaming
    HongKong
    if canabalt could be universal, that will really be interesting

6. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    canabalt is already universal.

7. Appency

Appency Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    CEO - Appency iPhone Marketing
    California
    Coming soon!

Oxynidus - you'll be happy to know that the iPad version of World Cup Table Tennis is currently in review at Apple HQ and will be ready for the world extremely soon!

While youre waiting though, we just updated the iPhone version so make sure you update yours now to get all the new features!