Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-06-2013, 01:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Propaganda Lander re-released; are you up to the challenge?

I'm the lead programmer at SMASHWORX, an indie game studio in Brooklyn, NY. We originally released Propaganda Lander for iPhone in 2010 and there was an old Touch Arcade thread on it: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=53528

The game discussed in that thread largely no longer exists. There were issues with that game that we really wanted to address and we've now done that after over 2 years. That's the glamour of indie game development! We have to do a lot of work not related to games so that we can actually make a game!

We have a new trailer that we hope you guys might find entertaining: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SdDJqJSNfY

The game was originally $4.99 and a few of the game play mechanics were odd but we couldn't see that in the midst of trying to finish it. We've fixed those issues, added a whole new soundtrack, improved the UI, and dropped the price to $1.99 and those who bought the original get it as a free update.

It does not have retina or iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5th gen support but it'll run. We just didn't have the resources to do such a graphical overhaul.

The old forum thread has all the updated game info from the App Store so I won't repeat it here.

We do hope that those who did get this game in 2010 will try the new update and let us know what they think! We welcome new players as well.

We welcome any questions or comments especially any on game development!
Old 04-06-2013, 01:47 PM

Widescreen support?
Old 04-06-2013, 02:00 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Widescreen support?
hey squarezero,

Unfortunately, we did not implement widescreen iPhone 5 support. I suspect you have one of those new widescreen iOS devices now? I hope you try out the new update either way. We just didn't have the resources to overhaul the graphics entirely for retina and iPhone 5. The game didn't really sell that well in 2010 so we've just been investing money for the love of the product and wanting to make the game right.