Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-18-2014, 05:32 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin/P1XL View Post
It's the game that won't die! People keep buying it...
That's a good thing, right?
Old 05-18-2014, 08:52 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
That's a good thing, right?
We're totally fine with it, yeah

Found and fixed a few more bugs in both the update and Freemiae; hoping to submit both to Apple tonight.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:16 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 8.x

RPG Quest - Minimae v1.7 just went live: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id336817715

Thanks for your patience as we found some more bugs and fixed them. The main new feature is MFi game controller support; feels a lot like playing my NES now with my Stratus controller!

And if you've always been interested in Minimae but didn't want to spend $1.99 on it, we now have RPG Quest - Freemiae which is a lovingly modified version of Minimae for the free-to-play crowd: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id883044658
Old 11-13-2014, 04:15 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Finally got around to playing this. I was deciding on an RPG to play and I have a load of Kemco games, as well as DQ1, Guardian Saga and other similar games... but then I saw this and decided to give it a go. I mean, I bought that whole bundle of P1XL games for a reason. Anyway, love the overall look and feel of the game but totally HATE the control scheme with a passion. To navigate an environment without stopping means moving your thumb all over the screen and that's just awkward. Lifting to reposition is a pain in the rear and I found myself many times hitting the edge of the screen being forced to reposition before moving on. I understand some may love it or grow used to it but after a few minutes with the game I felt overly frustrated and wanted to move on to something with at least the option for a floating dpad. That's really all this game needs. I'm not sure if I'll keep it installed and give it another try or not but first impression is unfortunately bad.

Is there any chance this will get updated with the Option to use a floating dpad? I think I now understand why Freemiae robbed this game from many purchases... I'd imagine I'm not the only one that really didn't click with the movement controls. Heck if I'd have just played Freemiae first I possibly wouldn't have bought the bundle.