04-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Any new stuff?

facebook: pimpsy georgerick. graal name: the pimp (magic) .
http://a.imageshack.us/img31/1448/lampd.png <<< latest furniture
I GOT THE (REAL)10,00th POST!!!
04-07-2011, 07:17 PM
There are alot of new stuff coming =} but I can't really say when that is yet however I can imagine it won't be that long.

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!

07-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Hi have a question, how come when i start =.= IM A LITTLE WORM D: wahhhhhhh no buff guy like in vid.
08-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighthalo123 View Post
Hi have a question, how come when i start =.= IM A LITTLE WORM D: wahhhhhhh no buff guy like in vid.
Well.... I don't really know seeing how the game is free and everything.. But Yslandia has a strong defense against cracked copies and the such. So if you didn't get yours from iTunes you won't get to be a normal character intill then.

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
04-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Can anyone help me, i can't find it in any store.. Is the game pulled or what?
04-14-2014, 02:35 AM
Been awhile since I've (or anybody for that matter has posted here) but yeah it got pulled awhile back.

They got kinda screwed when the free model came out so the game basically tanked after that. It was a good game though one I was happy to be GM for but *shrugs* I personally think it would've been a good title had they left the web browser version running, but that's gone as well as the entire website/forum.

Anyways it's a shame either way.

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
04-14-2014, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylescorpion View Post
Been awhile since I've (or anybody for that matter has posted here) but yeah it got pulled awhile back.

They got kinda screwed when the free model came out so the game basically tanked after that. It was a good game though one I was happy to be GM for but *shrugs* I personally think it would've been a good title had they left the web browser version running, but that's gone as well as the entire website/forum.

Anyways it's a shame either way.
That's awful!!!!!!