Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

View Poll Results: What was your favorite release the week of May 1?
Plax 9 24.32%
Swoc: Of Swords and Blocks 12 32.43%
Zombie Gunship Arcade 3 8.11%
Botanicula 5 13.51%
Bridge Constructor Medieval 1 2.70%
Hack, Slash, Loot 1 2.70%
Mental Hospital II 0 0%
Protect Teddy 0 0%
Superfrog HD 1 2.70%
Talisman 5 13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
C'mon help Plax beat Swoc
Never got Swoc because I played the web version and I honestly didnt have a clue of what I was doing, and I tried... -1, +1 and blocks dissapeared, my character moved alone and matching swords didnt do anything... but seeing on the lead might get a second chance.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:15 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Never got Swoc because I played the web version and I honestly didnt have a clue of what I was doing, and I tried... -1, +1 and blocks dissapeared, my character moved alone and matching swords didnt do anything... but seeing on the lead might get a second chance.
Be very carefull at reading the instructions in the intro, that might help you to get the core game. And it's only 3 screens to read.

To be honest, I think Plax deserves the lead for now. I made the mistake to call friends on this vote from FB, and 2 of them signed up only for this vote. While it's very kind from them, I read it's not the spirit of this poll, so they shouldn't be counted as votes, sorry about that

Don't get me wrong, I still believe Swoc is better, it's been my baby for months It has downsides (poor graphics, a few crashes now fixed and a lack of instructions) but a good depth out of a basic gameplay.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:52 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baptiste Villain View Post
Be very carefull at reading the instructions in the intro, that might help you to get the core game. And it's only 3 screens to read.

To be honest, I think Plax deserves the lead for now. I made the mistake to call friends on this vote from FB, and 2 of them signed up only for this vote. While it's very kind from them, I read it's not the spirit of this poll, so they shouldn't be counted as votes, sorry about that

Don't get me wrong, I still believe Swoc is better, it's been my baby for months It has downsides (poor graphics, a few crashes now fixed and a lack of instructions) but a good depth out of a basic gameplay.
Ok I will do that again. I must have overlooked something... The graphics look ok, not bad. Dont stand out in the crowd but its also not the most ugly one at the party xD

As for the poll votes, well, the best thing you did was recognize it, you are forgiven