Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-21-2014, 09:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottbot View Post
I'm referring to the auto deck creation of any of the 10 starting decks from "create deck", not the deck you use at the start.

I noticed as you unlock more cards, the auto deck creation creates with the newer cards and not from the starting deck list so I was wondering if premium cards do get included by in the auto creation.
While not sure I think these other starter archetypes ARE NOT actually the same decks you could have chosen at the start but much better buffed up versions of those same decks (so same gimmicks but with better cards).
Old 07-22-2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While not sure I think these other starter archetypes ARE NOT actually the same decks you could have chosen at the start but much better buffed up versions of those same decks (so same gimmicks but with better cards).
Yup, I keep referring to them as starter decks for lack of a better name to call to them.
Old Yesterday, 01:39 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 6.x

Default Freezing issues on Ravinica Explore mode w/ iPad Mini

Trying to be as explicit as possible here. I'm using an iPad Mini, I bought the $9.99 "all planes" upgrade, and I'm exploring each plane systematically. The game has crashed/frozen periodically (seemingly most often when unlocking new deck archetypes, FYI) but now it ALWAYS crashes before saving when I beat the next explore level on Ravinica. I win, but the new cards aren't added to my deck.

I'm running an iPad Mini 2 with the newest IOS. I really enjoy the game, would love if you guys can fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbird View Post
Trying to be as explicit as possible here. I'm using an iPad Mini, I bought the $9.99 "all planes" upgrade, and I'm exploring each plane systematically. The game has crashed/frozen periodically (seemingly most often when unlocking new deck archetypes, FYI) but now it ALWAYS crashes before saving when I beat the next explore level on Ravinica. I win, but the new cards aren't added to my deck.

I'm running an iPad Mini 2 with the newest IOS. I really enjoy the game, would love if you guys can fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong!

Thanks.
You should probably make a support ticket at their website, Don't know if Wotc still reads this thread...
Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM

This may be one of my stupidest questions but I just cant figure it out...

How do I know which campaigns I've completed? I don't see any difference to a level if I've completed it or not.

Ok. One more stupid question.
On those side quests for each plane, do they just start over when you're done 5 without letting you know?

Geez. This game sure makes me feel like I have a serious lack of undrstanding of progression...
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubbird View Post

Thanks.
Try closing every other app from the recently used app list by double pressing the Home button and see if it helps? If that still doesn't work, then try re-starting the iPad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
This may be one of my stupidest questions but I just cant figure it out...

How do I know which campaigns I've completed? I don't see any difference to a level if I've completed it or not.

Ok. One more stupid question.
On those side quests for each plane, do they just start over when you're done 5 without letting you know?

Geez. This game sure makes me feel like I have a serious lack of undrstanding of progression...
Un-completed/unplayed campaigns are greyed out. You have access up to the latest campaign chapter reached.

For the side quests, if you are referring to the "Explore" first node, the matches there are random opponents from that particular plane so you can encounter each one more than once when you keep playing that node.