Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 08:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising Elton View Post
I checked out Natural Soccer and it's not bad. Plays OK but feels a little 'rigid' compared to SSC I think.

I'll see if I can beef up the shot power without breaking anything. I've written a completely new ball physics simulation for *something else* (unannounced game) that I might try and roll into SSC for the '15 update. It will need a bit of testing, but its a lot more realistic than the current ball model so it remains to be seen if that will suit the game or not! Goalie AI, I think a total rewrite will happen for September-ish.

Anyone able to test an iOS7 controller on either version? Or can anyone recommend where I can get one in the UK?
I have an icade, so if you need my help please ask ^^ also I would love to have the JLeague data updated, I am a sportscaster in Japan, so I could do that for you, because your data is the 2010's season... A bit old, so let me help you
Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I have an icade, so if you need my help please ask ^^ also I would love to have the JLeague data updated, I am a sportscaster in Japan, so I could do that for you, because your data is the 2010's season... A bit old, so let me help you
Hi, yes I do remember your offer to do this, and it's much appreciated. I'll try and organise this in time for the next major update. It will involve sending you a PC build with the full data editor available so you can send me back the edited data. Will that be OK? (basically checking you have a half decent PC? )

Also, the icade stuff has been tested and needs a small fix, but it's the MFi controller that I'm currently unable to test
Old Yesterday, 08:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I have a very descent Mac but not a PC, I could use my wife's PC but it is far from descent haha ^^
Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM

Quote:
I have a very descent Mac but not a PC, I could use my wife's PC but it is far from descent haha ^^
I'll see if I can do a spreadsheet export / import to my team editor and you could edit the data that way? Afraid I can't produce a mac port any time soon
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
I'll see if I can do a spreadsheet export / import to my team editor and you could edit the data that way? Afraid I can't produce a mac port any time soon
Ok sure, we can try it that way
Old Yesterday, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Ok sure, we can try it that way
Cheers, I'll PM you when I've got something working
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Hi, yes I do remember your offer to do this, and it's much appreciated. I'll try and organise this in time for the next major update. It will involve sending you a PC build with the full data editor available so you can send me back the edited data. Will that be OK? (basically checking you have a half decent PC? )

Also, the icade stuff has been tested and needs a small fix, but it's the MFi controller that I'm currently unable to test
Thanks Elton, yesp iCade is off, look forward to next update.
Old Today, 07:56 AM

The current report on iCade is the Shot / Charge kick button is not functioning.. could anyone confirm that they've tried every button on the the device and none of them work (not just the face buttons) and also let me know which button they think should be used?

My iPega controller in iCade mode is working, so not sure what the problem is!

Thanks.

Last edited by Uprising Elton; Today at 08:00 AM..