06-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Indeed I got the bug a couple times on new games. It seems less frequent, though. Is it possible my opponents are using a previous version and that's the cause?
06-25-2013, 01:10 PM
Location: Seattle, WA for the last five years. FL & NY before that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qklilx View Post
Indeed I got the bug a couple times on new games. It seems less frequent, though. Is it possible my opponents are using a previous version and that's the cause?
That could be it. We'll look into it.
06-26-2013, 07:34 AM
I just discovered that if I tap a fighter twice, I get info about the tile it's standing on. Neat trick, very useful when I forget if my opponent's dragon is on a defense tile or not
06-26-2013, 10:29 AM
I think I need a step-by-step explanation of how the iCloud storing of my oddities and squads works...

I've turned on Documents and Data, and set iCloud to use the same AppleID as I use for Game Center, and looked at my collections screen, even built a new squad, and reset my phone with power+home button.

But when I go to Settings>iCloud>Storage & Backup>Manage Storage I cannot see Odd Squad under the Documents&Data header, or anywhere else.

What am I doing wrong?
07-05-2013, 11:16 AM
The silence is killing me! I can see that the game is doing well, since I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes after starting a new game, but where did the developers go? Where are the posts about the next update, the fixes and tweaks, and the hints about great things to come? Maybe they're working on some other project - which I look forward to seeing - but it'd be nice to get some response here too.