Brain Attack! [Yah Man Games] - Side Scroller

08-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Hi there,
I have uploaded a new version. In it you will find I unlocked most of the weapons, give you a thousand free coins. Your progress should be saved now (coin collection), enhanced enemy damage systems and added some audio.

Please check it out!

Play at www.YahManGames.com

bVd
08-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi Guys,
Well. I have been at it all the past couple of weeks. Expect a major update next week for the web player. The alpha playable version, for mobile should be out in a month.

Please support us, as this is what we love!!! And hope you love it too.
Ren

New Hud GUI Graphics

bVd

09-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Hi there,
So I have uploaded a major update, please go to www.YahManGames.com and play it for free right now!

bVd
09-08-2013, 07:49 AM
New updated added.

bVd
09-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Just uploaded a much more streamlined package. Uploads will only be a fraction of last upload.

bVd
09-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Hi there TouchArcade Crew, How do you do.
If anyone is checking out this thread, I encourage your feedback, specifically as it relates to this video. We have decided that leaving the helicopter in for game play might be better. If you have a moment, please check out the video and leave feedback.

You can play the game, minus the helicopter at www.YahManGames.com

Thanks

Youtube link | Pop Up

bVd
09-28-2013, 04:29 PM
We have been getting a lot of feedback, and are making a bunch of major/minor changes tht will improve overall gameplay.

Hope you stay tunes, in the meantime, you can still play an older version online at www.YahManGames.com. Feedback is always welcome.

bVd