Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 09:56 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
What would be nice is to have a symbol that shows on your banner, in addition to the main symbol; you could place it in a corner, for example.
Say the single, double and triple blue ring symbols for solo, deuce, trine units: indicating if you finished R:SoE with all 1,2,3 gold medals; or not at all, which would be the default "no symbol".
Oh? That's actually not too bad an idea o_O I'll bring it up in the office tmr
Old 06-28-2013, 01:32 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
What would be nice is to have a symbol that shows on your banner, in addition to the main symbol; you could place it in a corner, for example.
Say the single, double and triple blue ring symbols for solo, deuce, trine units: indicating if you finished R:SoE with all 1,2,3 gold medals; or not at all, which would be the default "no symbol".
Sounds cool, and it would give me a warm fuzzy feeling
Old 06-29-2013, 10:04 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgul View Post
Sounds cool, and it would give me a warm fuzzy feeling
We're discussing it in the office We'll see what we can do about it. In the meantime, 13 more days til full launch! I seriously can't wait!
Old 07-01-2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumston View Post
We're discussing it in the office We'll see what we can do about it. In the meantime, 13 more days til full launch! I seriously can't wait!
Instabuy in my case. The first game is SOLID.

Just saw this - I don't keep up as well as I should, but offering players real incentives for completing RMSoE is AWESOME!

http://www.witching-hour.net/?p=1360

Last edited by Reydn; 07-01-2013 at 04:27 PM..
Old 07-01-2013, 11:57 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default heyyyy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reydn View Post
Instabuy in my case. The first game is SOLID.

Just saw this - I don't keep up as well as I should, but offering players real incentives for completing RMSoE is AWESOME!

http://www.witching-hour.net/?p=1360
Well, it's win-win really! We want people to immerse themselves in the lore, and the world so we can build a community around the saga. So, why not? XD

Also Ian (Tebius) posted up our official launch trailer in the main thread for Mercs! Check it out here!
Old 07-02-2013, 07:08 AM

I had the full ravenmark on my old iPhone. I installed the free version on this new device (new apple ID as well) and logged in with my WHS or whatever account and got all my old achievements back.

How are the rewards going to work? Are the achievement enough to get the rewards in mercs? Do I need to buy deep woods dragons again if I want to get the boar dudes?
Old 07-02-2013, 11:22 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by balam View Post
I had the full ravenmark on my old iPhone. I installed the free version on this new device (new apple ID as well) and logged in with my WHS or whatever account and got all my old achievements back.

How are the rewards going to work? Are the achievement enough to get the rewards in mercs? Do I need to buy deep woods dragons again if I want to get the boar dudes?
Hey dude.

Basically owners of SOE will get certain brigades in mercenaries for completion of SOE campaigns. Unfortunately, the lost boars were only available for a short time when Deepwood Dragoons was first released as a premium purchase.

Cheers,
Khai
Old 07-02-2013, 06:21 PM

I did complete all the campaigns, got all the medals, and bought deep wood dragons when it was first released. But that was on my old iPhone and apple ID.

I got the free version on this new device and logged in with my WHS account and all my achievements were there (completing chapters, etc). So my questions is, are all those bonuses linked to my old apple ID or to the WHS account? Will having the achievement for clearing the chapters on my WHS account give me access to the bonus brigades? Likewise does my WHS account "remember" I bought deep wood dragoons?
Old 07-02-2013, 06:59 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by balam View Post
I did complete all the campaigns, got all the medals, and bought deep wood dragons when it was first released. But that was on my old iPhone and apple ID.

I got the free version on this new device and logged in with my WHS account and all my achievements were there (completing chapters, etc). So my questions is, are all those bonuses linked to my old apple ID or to the WHS account? Will having the achievement for clearing the chapters on my WHS account give me access to the bonus brigades? Likewise does my WHS account "remember" I bought deep wood dragoons?
sent you a pm, please come back to me
Old 07-10-2013, 09:07 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default Ravenmark: Mercenaries goes full launch!

Hey fellas

I wanted to make sure that I got everyone here on Touch Arcade! Ravenmark: Mercenaries has been released! You can read all the details of the release here!

Or you know... you can just go straight to the app store and download it here.

See you on the battlefield!

Closed Thread