iPhone: Block Puzzle Pro (+ Lite)

03-31-2013, 09:26 AM
Block Puzzle Pro (+ Lite)

Hello Everyone,

There is here a very good game. It is free !!

Here is the link of the game:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id568695220

Last edited by appliphone; 03-31-2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Added appinfo
03-31-2013, 10:13 AM
appliphone, from your posting history it's clear you're the developer of Block Puzzle Pro and Lite. You're completely free to say you're the developer and make a thread for your game. Heck, we encourage that. There's absolutely no need to make shill-like posts along the lines of "Hey, I found this app!". Most of us here perceive that in a bad light and will probably avoid checking out your game for that reason alone. We don't want that happening, right?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
appliphone, from your posting history it's clear you're the developer of Block Puzzle Pro and Lite. You're completely free to say you're the developer and make a thread for your game. Heck, we encourage that. There's absolutely no need to make shill-like posts along the lines of "Hey, I found this app!". Most of us here perceive that in a bad light and will probably avoid checking out your game for that reason alone. We don't want that happening, right?
You are so intelligent .

Yes, it's me.
As you can see, the post is updated