• Publisher: Rishi Mody
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 23.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: CiRCA6 (A GAME ABOUT CIRCLES) is a minimalist game about reflexes and strategy and circles, with a simple goal... survive as long as you can.

Navigate the screen using a single joystick to propel yourself forward, destroying endless waves of enemies with your wake.

What CiRCA6 may lack in geometric variety, it makes up for with finely tuned controls and exciting gameplay that will continually test your abilities.

"Maddeningly fun, addicting, and frustrating all at the same time" - AppSaga

"Definitely worth any gamer's play time" - TheAppleGoogle

"Minimalistic but entertaining..." - 148Apps

"A fun challenging experience" - IndieGameEnthusiast

"CiRCA6's basic charms mean it's always good for a quick blast" - Pocket Gamer

Support/Feedback?
Contact me at rishimodygames@gmail.com

Boardumb's comments:

10-01-2014, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Once me old dinasaur is used to a sound i like a lot, it's difficult to change to a new one. Imho, a new track should always be put in only as an option.

Yeah paulkane, definitely more power ups are showing and slightly slower as well it seems (right?). Once i had three green ones in a row and my life stock accumulated up to five. It's a worthy risk-reward power up to chase but still only if it's going up the screen, imo. Hope to see you chasing my highscore pretty soon, currently second on the board, but i guess no 1 is out of my reach, even with more lives.

I forgot to mention the floating joy-stick, very well done, rishi. Game on !
Yeah, they must be slightly slower because I was actually able to hunt a few of them down! Are greenies new? 2nd?!? I'd be happy to just push through 10K. I tend to do better in open space, but it's hard to stay away from the barriers. Once I get inside or near the barriers, I feel trapped and then I get pounced on. Maybe that's why I think it would be cool to shoot through the barriers?