App description: **Named in Apple's Best of 2014**
Over 10 million downloads worldwide!

RETRY puts you in control of a loop-the-looping, 16-bit airplane. Master the one-touch controls and navigate your way through treacherous obstacles with hair-raising stunts. It wont be easy so get ready to RETRY!

Pocket Gamer UK, Gold Award Winner!
Unforgiving, relentless, soul-crushing, precise, gorgeous, addictive, fantastic - RETRY is all these things - Peter Willington, Pocket Gamer UK

Retry earns its place on the App Stores must-play list. - Chris Holt, Mac World

Brutally challenging and well worth playing. - Carter Dotson, Gamezebo

The right balance of intensely frustrating and I cant put it down! addiction - Rob Thomas, 148Apps

8/10 - GSMArena.com
90/100 - PocketGamer
4.5/5 - Modojo

-----
RETRO 16-BIT GRAPHICS!
SLICK SYNTHESIZER SOUNDTRACK!
FLY HIGHER WITH MODIFICATIONS!
DAILY CHALLENGES!
UNLOCK NEW WORLDS!
FLY. CRASH. REPEAT.
-----

*Note:
RETRY is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.

Terms of Use: http://www.rovio.com/eula
Privacy Policy: http://www.rovio.com/privacy

This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.

iND's comments:

11-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Finally! 201 Stars!

Finally! I've managed to get all 201 Stars! Does anyone know if the challenge levels are endless?
Attached Images
File Type: png 201stars.png (54.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png catretry.PNG (90.0 KB, 4 views)
11-18-2014, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oviazcan View Post
Finally! I've managed to get all 201 Stars! Does anyone know if the challenge levels are endless?
Wow!!! You are a masochist for having the patience and endurance to get all 201 stars.

Here's a challenge, now try beating EVERY level with zero crashes .

Game Center ID: TRBIV
Tiny Tower Vegas v1.0: 10TZM
11-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Not limitless

:-O I'm sorry! My masochism has a limit! :-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRB4 View Post
Wow!!! You are a masochist for having the patience and endurance to get all 201 stars.

Here's a challenge, now try beating EVERY level with zero crashes .
11-19-2014, 07:51 AM
A little bit late, but here's our first impressions review on Retry for the people, who still don't know about it.

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-10-2015, 06:58 AM
Game Impressions

Good game is good. Don't know how come I'm behind on this one but I'm glad I'm playing it now. Better late than never.