App description: Revered, feared and enigmatic. The First Autumn Emperors legacy is undisputed. He began as a minor warlord, yet he would one day unify the country, discover firedust, and repel the greatest barbarian invasion in history. His personage is a mystery, but his exploits are legendary. Could you have ruled in his place instead?

Manage your empire turn by turn: manage cities, construct buildings, raise armies and engage in diplomacy and espionage. Unify the land by conquering all provinces!

Fight your battles in real time: use simple gestures to direct your armies and turn the tide of battle with special abilities. Outsmart and outmaneuver your foes through superior tactics!

4X-RTS gameplay: Explore, expand, exterminate and exploit in your quest to establish your dynasty

Riveting missions: Experience them all with more than 100 hours of gameplay

Non-linear campaign: Each decision you make can affect the fate of your empire

Strategic flexibility: Select the right troops, decrees and officers to defeat the enemy

Choose your path to victory: Pick your battlefields as you fight your way into enemy cities

Unique touch controls: Direct your forces with simple gestures and brushstrokes

In-game interactions: Send your officers on missions: engage in diplomacy, espionage or sabotage

Randomly generated battle maps, beautifully rendered in oriental watercolor style

Retina display ready

Game Center achievements

Universal App - Plays on all supported devices - iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPod Touch 4th Gen, and iPod Touch 5

PeteOzzy's comments:

07-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Trip View Post
Hey guys, I'm somewhat confused. I want to purchase this game, however I can't seem to figure out whether I should buy just Autumn Dynasty, or Warlords?

Any advice would be appreciated. Also, do these games have multiplayer?
There is multiplayer in Autumn Dynasty RTS, and adding on to what ScotDamn said, is a pure RTS game. ADWarlords is incorporates a real-time tactic battle system - together with empire management.

These videos give a rough overview of what the gameplay is like - have a look and see which you'd find more interesting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MKEC5i_96E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nyJbVBE9HY
11-17-2014, 05:59 AM
I got this when it first came out but I kept losing my saves so I gave up. Are the bugs gone?

11-18-2014, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slikaroo View Post
I got this when it first came out but I kept losing my saves so I gave up. Are the bugs gone?
The bugs should have been fixed in a previous update. However, if there are any that you still encounter, do use the in-game function to send us the save files so that we can quickly squash 'em.
11-25-2014, 08:47 AM
Whoa, just read the entire thread and it was awesome, talk about a roller coaster ride... I laughed out loud at some parts (in a good way) and felt everyone's frustration (including the developers) at trying to nail those crashes. The one constant throughout the entire thread was the Devs, they were always there. They may have been pulling their hair out at times but they rolled with the punches and never shied away for a minute even if the feedback wasn't what they were hoping.

It's obviously a fantastic game or everyone involved here wouldn't be working together with the same goal in mind, to make AD W the best it can be. People lose interest, Devs give up but that didn't happen here and I think that's fantastic. Enough of my rambling.

I have and love the original AD (old version) and for some reason never got AD W. Gonna get both games from this team right now because these guys are the types of developers that I would like to see more of and will support anything they do in the future in a heartbeat.
12-25-2014, 02:57 AM
Just went on sale. Don't mind if I do!
12-30-2014, 08:39 PM
Went ahead and bought this. So many games I got for Christmas sales.. I'll never have time to play them all!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
12-31-2014, 08:49 AM
Just curious, any more content updates planned for this at all? I feel like the balancing's all done, and I was wondering if y'all are doing more with this game or moving on to another?
02-25-2015, 07:12 AM
Vote for Autumn Dynasty Warlords

Hey folks,

Autumn Dynasty Warlords has been nominated for the Pocket Gamer Award 2015 - Best Strategy/ Simulation Game award category and we would really love to get your vote!

If the game has brought you some entertainment, mental challenges or even adrenaline-rush moments, we'd appreciate your support!

It just takes 4 clicks to vote for Autumn Dynasty Warlords:
  1. Visit the voting page >
  2. Click on the Best Strategy / Simulation Game Category >
  3. Select Autumn Dynasty Warlords >
  4. Scroll to the end of the list and click submit your vote.

It means a lot to us knowing that you guys like Autumn Dynasty Warlords and are willing to support it to greater heights!

02-25-2015, 07:31 AM
Easy choice, Xcom's gonna be tough competition though. Should be in an rpg category imo. Good luck.