Universal Aliens Drive Me Crazy - (By Rebel Twins)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Chaos_u, May 7, 2014.

1. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Finally an update!! I was playing this hardcore everyday when it first came out and then I unlocked everything and it started to feel repetitive. :(
    Excited for the update and for it to eat up the rest of the weeks to come.

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Holy crap! And I thought dual wielding was crazy!

Psyched for the update! ;)

3. stonery

stonery Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Editor
    Neverland
    This title attracted me only because I watched an alien movie today. It looks good. I'll definitely give it a try.

4. rebel twins

rebel twins Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
  5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    #145 rIcHrAnDoM, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    Yessss! Thought something happened that slowed it up, been patiently waiting. Thank you RT :D

Edit, not yet available in the US..back to waiting..IMPATIENTLY.

6. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Sweeeeeeet!

7. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Update is live in the US! Awesome new weapons (+dual wielding JCho ;) ), new vehicles, new power ups and I'm not sure what's going on but it seems there are some new level/environment elements as well as TONS more coins in each district! Damn you Rebel Twins I just shelled out $25 on last nights releases and they're sitting untouched because I can't stop playing ADMC! :D seriously..

Updating my 5 stars on iTunes too. Hopefully the good folks here at TA up front and members will give you some love too.

Thank you,

Richard

8. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Just bought. Let's see what this is about :D

9. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    If you like destroying sh/t then you'll love this :)

10. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I don't own this game and after a very expensive week should I really go for it? What kind of game is this?

11. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Together with Boson X the best update in a very long time. Thanks :)

12. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Well just played a little of this and it's certainly fun :D but I wish there was some kind of button option instead of swipe because it seems like some of my swipes aren't registering?
    One thing I would like is a pirate costume ;)

13. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I've not had an issue with them not registering, occasionally I'll get the back swipe when I want the up.

The game is honestly less of a grind now. Thank you Rebel Twins for listening to all the feedback from us players :)

14. #Bonk3rZ

#Bonk3rZ Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2014
    top of the world
    Have been on level 99 and owned everything. I kept the app a while because I loved it, but without a chance to go further on I finally deleted the game. I was so damn sure that there will be no update ...

And guess what!? I'm not mad at all! On the contrary, I am happy to have a reason to play this beautiful game again. It's so much fun. Even though I wish I could have my old blaster back. (I'm with a pistol now ... :D)

Hey rebel twins: please make more fantastic games. I will buy them all without even a single look at any screenshot. Looove you! <3 ;)

15. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    #155 JCho133, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    So I've been thinking about this... but what if rather than being one time use powerups (they feel kinda out of place here, as those are usually things in F2P games), what if the jet, airstike, nitro, etc. were power ups you picked up while driving? I feel like this would make the driving sections even more crazy and hectic.

Because I dunno, there's just something kinda bleh about having to buy a powerup each time. Would be cool if they were just very expensive things to save up your money for. Like the Jet could still require reaching district 150, but when you got there you would also have to pay a large sum of coins.

So you could have the heart and clover and revive in one section (the revive could remain single use because it makes more sense that way).

Everything else could be a power up you pick up while driving, except the bulletproof best could be a timed pickup you get while in the shooty-tower phase.

I realize this is a pretty major redesign and might not be reasonably doable... But just a thought.

16. Geertyy

Geertyy Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2013
    Great update! It will require a lot more grinding, but that's fine with me, because I really like this game :)

17. oooooomonkey

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Wish this had iCloud so I didn't have to play separate games on my iPad and iPhone.

18. rebel twins

Jul 16, 2012
    Hi everybody, hope you're all having a good time playing!
    We would like to thank you for supporting us, and for all the great feedback and thoughts you’ve sent us.
    You guys are amazing!

19. rebel twins

Jul 16, 2012
    Hi guys,
    Greetings from Rebel Twins!

Our game, Aliens Drive Me Crazy, has been updated to version 3.0.0 and for the first time ever, goes free for iOS (on a permanent basis)!

Here's what's new:

A new update brings new powerful weapons & vehicles, brand new localizations & achievements, new terrifying mega bosses, new enemies, obstacles and bug fixes!

20. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Is there anything for previous paying owners?