Black Friday Blowout Sale!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by G5 Entertainment, Nov 29, 2013.

1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    It’s Black Friday, and we’re kicking off an unbelievable blowout SALE on ALL platforms! Starting today through December 1st, play 25 hit adventure and strategy games for as low as 99¢! Enthralling adventures, incredible missions, captivating investigations and mysterious worlds await you in Abyss: the Wraiths of Eden, Where Angles Cry, Letters from Nowhere, Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch and Special Enquiry Detail! This is just a sampling of the many absorbing games that await you!

Learn more!

[​IMG]

2. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Where is the sale? I clickedmthe picture link which brought me to a website with plenty of icons but no price. I clicked an icon of a galley and it launched App Store, only it was a free to download IAP unlock game, that would unlock for $2.58...

Attached Files:

3. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    #3 Coldar, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    Should be one that says "Spirit of Wandering: The Legend HD (Full). I had no problems finding and downloading it earlier at the discounted price. Maybe if you add the "(Full)" when searching.

Add: I just went directly to the App Store.