Has CAVE ever done a sale?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rgunaratnar1, Feb 17, 2011.

1. rgunaratnar1

rgunaratnar1 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    I want to buy mushihemisama bug panic but not sure if i should wait until it goes on sale. Should i buy it for £3 or wait?

2. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    I never ever saw an iOS sale for Cave games.

If you want it the easy way, check Cave's games on Appshopper.
    There are all sales listed.

3. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    IIrc they give intro pricing when there games are released for a limited amount of time then up the price. Good luck waiting...

4. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Yeah, they only do introductory offers.

5. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    I just bought mine not long ago (roughly a week) . Been having quite alot of fun on it . I've never seen a CAVE game go on sale so I'd say don't bother waiting .

6. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Bug Panic was one of the first games I played on my 4G iPod and it was an awesome highly rewarding and sometimes frustrating experience (mostly the last boss). Overall everything was highly polished and the controls were perfect. I finished the game and quite a bit of the additional things (I really wanted to 2-star every level). They did fix a couple of issues I had with the game, which finally let me finish it. I still think the last boss is ridiculous and out of sink with the rest of the game. I got it when it was $4 and as long as you like the style and don't mind a bit of hair pulling out moments, this is a great game to get even at full price.