Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-21-2014, 10:46 PM

Gave it another look. Made it a little farther. Got stuck on level 23. It's still a beautiful game but I don't see myself pushing on at this point. I think the new option to rewind back to just prior to starting the reaction is brilliant but if you don't manually select that before the screen starts to fade, the level will begin to reset itself. On level 23, I had it where the level started reacting as the level started fading (it was a really long shot I was hoping for) and the level reset itself. Fortunately, there aren't many moving parts in that one but I kind of feel like the rewind ought to be the default option and that you should be able to reset the puzzle fully if that's what you feel you need to do.

Still, though. Really nice game. Looking forward to seeing the next one.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:07 PM

Well, it took a bit longer than expected, but the second installment is nearly complete. Since it's quite a long and fairly complex game, I've decided to run an open beta for it before I roll it out into the wild. If you're interested, I've opened up a thread here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=242708

Last edited by Riajuu; 09-17-2014 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: Hyperlink code not working properly.