Galaxy Rental SCI FI - Unique Controls

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pamar, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Pamar

Pamar Active Member

Dec 2, 2013
    3D Artist
    UK
    #1 Pamar, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    Hello TA Community !

My name is Paul, and I am 3D Artist. Galaxy rental is my first game on iphone, I am one-man-band developer and I hope you will enjoy playing Galaxy Rental.

Before I started my development I played many games in that genre and I didn't exactly enjoyed the way you control your ship so I decided to make a little bit different controls. In addition I wanted to create enemies with unique look and abilities. However I might be completely wrong about this that’s why your feedback is essential. Thank you guys I hope you will enjoy playing my app.

Introduction

in Galaxy Rental you will rent spaceships for coins which you can collect in-game. In your adventure you will encounter many enemies with uniques abilities (homing missile with EMP will shut down your ship for 2 seconds, space mines will explode if you will get too close and many more). The main objectives in game is to survive and to get the best score.

Just try to stay alive and get the best score possible, beat and challenge your friends on leaderboards.

Gameplay

in Galaxy rental you can rent 4 different spaceships (every ship has got own statistics for speed and coins you earn during the gameplay), for coins you can rent faster ships (faster ships can maneuver better through the galaxy) or you can exchange coins for premium gems (for premium gems you can buy extra lives to continue your adventure). The whole game using 3D graphics and VFX.

Future development

My plans for Galaxy Rental in future is to build in game Garage where player can build his own spaceship with unique abilities and where player will be able to customize statistics. Also as this is my first game I am planning to listen what is your opinion guys and if you will like the game and you want me change things that are annoying for you I WILL DO THAT to improve gameplay and make the game better in general.

You can also follow my twitter where I will post updates for future development and ideas. I’m planning to release Galaxy Rental on Wednesday 29th of January.

Features:
    - Retina support
    - Game Center Leaderboards
    - 3D Graphics and VFX
    - Unique controls
    - POWER UPS !!! :)
    - FREE TO PLAY !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pamar