Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-30-2013, 04:52 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Number Search Game

This is my very first game so I would like some constructive feedback. I hesitated to post since all the games discussed here seem more advanced than my simple game. But I want to get better and learn, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/number-search-game/id674962292?ls=1&mt=8

Description

Match as many numbers as you can in one minute while trying to fill the Power Bar for extra bonus. The more numbers you chain the bigger the reward. Increase your effectiveness by utilizing Boosts during the game and beat your high score, or maybe even climb to the top of the career leader board.

Game Play:
The object of the game is to connect tiles together with the same number. You can chain two or more tiles together vertically, horizontally and diagonally.

Scoring:
You get 60 seconds to connect as many tiles together as you can. Every number you connect will fill that number in the Power Bar. Filling the entire Power Bar will give you bonus points. Chaining more than 2 tiles together will also give you bonus points

Coins:
You will receive coins for every game you complete. For every point you score in the game you will earn an equivalent number of coins. Coins may be used to exchange to increase your Boost Tile arsenal (in your Profile page).

Boost Tiles:
You may add 2 boost tiles to each game
Extra Time: Gives you an extra 10 second per game.

Color Code: Add color to each number to make it easier to spot chains.

Scramble: Reorder the board with new numbers. Can be used as many times per game.

Missing 0: Play the game without the number '0'. This increases the chance of chains since there are fewer numbers on the board. Power Bars are easier to fill up too.
Attached Images
File Type: png 5 color.png (153.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png 5 select board.png (143.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png 5 profile.png (222.3 KB, 1 views)