Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Adp

Adp Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2013
    First, thank you for the Signum. Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for.

Good point about sets. Knowing that the set of Pluma I sent to a lower level player was well worth the mailbox logjam in stamps and potions made me feel better about sending them off.

I had yet to do anything with the request frogs - did not realize their potential or that they were cyclical. I'll have to check that out.

And thank you, Dlstar for the Marinus.

2. rquilt

rquilt Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    I will breed one for you later this afternoon when I have room.

3. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    In a way, that's how this forum works: sharing the wealth. This is a cooperative not competitive environment. And when there is competition (congrats, Ella!), we all celebrate the winner.

I'm no expert on Request Frogs, Adp, but I've only had one repeat in memory back when I was heavily focused on Requests. Again, that's just MY experience & I'm but one person (last I checked). Take that info for what it's worth.

The frogs in the FrogMart are most *definitely* cyclical (don't know about Potion Frogs). After a while, seeing the same frogs offered again & again, I don't bother looking anymore. But, if you find a frog you want in the FrogMart, it's the cheapest way to get a frog without asking, that is.

p.s.: Looks like my ship has come in! Thanks, dlstar, for the 3 Marinus! And thanks to awboj for the delicate Fractus, though it did arrive slighly cracked. Hope it was insured.

p.p.s.: Still have a Parrot Starter Set to gift. Will be bye-by later this afternoon if no takers.

4. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    I should have posted this earlier but I've been away from home since Feb 6. I've been remiss in not posting nor gifting. I have not connected my pocket frogs app since the 6th so I'm sure I've got somewhat of a gift backup, for which I apologize. In any case, please don't send any gifts until I get back on the 17th.
    Thanks.

5. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Hi lisi .... Could I have the olive folium pluma that's if no one claims the whole set ... I started gifting my set without redeeming it first!!!

(I think you appreciate what that feels like )

XXX

6. joshdubrau

joshdubrau Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    sketchy: lecture, tutor, write, edit, study
    Near Sydney, Oz. Near the beach.
    Pluma set in 12 hours if anyone needs one : )

I've been catching up on some back sets, so I'm a little slow this week.
    Please send me a friend request if you'd like the plumas - I'll keep them another 24 hours (2 are still growing)
    GG = joshdubrau

No return gifts needed right now : )

7. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    You were on my list to gift today so I mailed you something this morning. Sorry for contributing to the MB clog.

Boy, you got that right! How many times have I mailed sets without redeeming? Too many to count. Send you the Olive Folium Pluma this afternoon - hope it made it safely to your MB.

Now have incomplete Parrot Starter Set. Anyone need anything BUT the Olive Folium?

8. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #26968 SnappyMcfrog, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    I like your contest concept, JavaRich! May you have safe travels. :)

Have a safe journey back, Nirtew. Thanks for the post, as I wondered if you might be on a short break from PF. :)

I will have another starter set ready by tomorrow. If someone would like it, please reply or PM me. Otherwise, it will be sent out randomly.

Thanks to Frogparent0 for the Americano,
    Laurafitz for the Templum,
    Dean for the Pictoris,
    Gracesqx for the Sol,
    Sneeb for the Fractus,
    Dlstar for the Coclearis,
    Dom for the Volta,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently.

Good night to everyone.

9. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

That's not a problem, I'm happy to wait. I did get a non-set pluma as a gift a couple of days ago so I'm going to just do a casual breeding programme with it.

Enjoy your trip!

10. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Thanks Danjarus! The next location will keep me in my time zone. :)

Hi Lisianne, I'll try to be there for the show!

Thank you Snappy. :)

11. XXXBR

XXXBR Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Australia
    Hi lisi .... Thank you so much for the olive folium pluma ... By good fortune it arrived as a "double" so I'll gift one back to you as soon as they are out of the MB....
    XXX

12. rquilt

rquilt Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    Woo hoo! Leveled up to 41 this morning.

Raelyn your Beige Muscus Nodare will be ready tonight.

13. lisianne

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Lazy me. Didn't get rid of the 3 remaining Plumas from the Parrot Set. They're on their way to you as I type.

Don't need it so would you forward it to dlstar so s/he can have a complete Parrot Starter Set?

p.s.: Many, many thanks to Snappy for the Botulus, dlstar for the Marinus, & JoEllyn for the Emblema.

14. Fawnzie

Fawnzie Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Anyone happen to have a 1/2 or full set of the Glittering Gems?
    If you could send them my way that would be fantastic!
    Game ID is Oryian

15. mbarnes41

mbarnes41 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    North Carolina
    Level 32

Just crossed that milestone - all breeds now available. Would still like to get 20% dex and 100% Blue.

Domenic15 for the PLUMA
    meplie for all the Blue PLANETA

Take care.
    Mal

16. Adp

Adp Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2013
    I'm trying to catch up on sets and just discovered I can't breed any pyramis yet for temple run.

After breeding the Plumas and finishing Tesla Coil I was feeling very accomplished.

If someone has a single spare cocos calliana and a cocos aurum pyramis I'm pretty sure I can clone them once received as coins seem to be the easiest consumables to acquire

Thank you if this is something easy! If not, I am leveling up pretty quickly.

Oh - Lisianne - yup, I checked out the requests and there is a Flecto up for 27 potions. That's a good haul! Easy to breed more than 1 for gifts.

Finally, thank you Dlstar for the wave of Marinus this morning! Made my 1000th frog indexed thanks to you.

Game Center ADP90091

17. rquilt

rquilt Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    #26977 rquilt, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    Anything specific you need for the 100% Blue? I currently have a Blue Picea Pingo if you need. Send me a friend request.

18. nirvanajones

nirvanajones New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Does anyone still have the quilting set available? GC: nirvanajones

19. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #26979 SnappyMcfrog, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    I sent you the four Pyramis frogs you will need for the "Temple Run" set. I already had one of them in my habitats, which made breeding and growing the other three somewhat simpler. Please forward on one or two of them if you know someone who needs them. :)

As a neat byproduct of taming the last Cocos Cal. Pyramis I was promoted to level 34! :D

Thanks Dom and Lisi for the Tesla Coil starter sets. Will forward them on once they are ready. (One of which will be ready tomorrow evening.)
    Pluma starter set sent to Karen, a non-forum friend (I believe).

Thank you and a nice night to all.

20. Maholah

Maholah Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2010
    #26980 Maholah, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    AAAUGH!!!

I've got a real whodunnit on my hands over here. I was at the post office, bidding adieu to a froggy friend before sending him along to Snappy. Suddenly, I saw a movement off to my right. I turned to look, but he or she was too fast for me. Someone had lobbed a slick Olive Violet Symphonia my way. I managed to catch the amicable amphibian, but not before the frog-lobber had slunk off into the darkness.

Let me know if you're the one who tossed the frolicking froglet my way ... there's a reward at stake.

And many thanks to my usual band of frog-trading cronies: Andi, DLStar, XXXBr, Danjarus, Snappy, Quossum, Dean, Croqueta, Lisi, DeanK, Martin, Dom, JoEllyn, Java ... and the unknown frogist.