Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 01-21-2014, 08:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Chock A Block v1.3 - 50 Promo Codes!

Hi folks,

We've just recently had v1.3 of Chock A Block approved by Apple and we're giving a way a whole bunch of codes! There's even more once this first lot has been taken.

You can get them here: http://codehookup.com/1cdba675
(This is our first time using code hookup, so please let us know if it works)

The latest version of CAB introduces two new, free game modes:

COLOURS - Similar to classic mode, except you have to match the blocks in the right colour order. Match any out of order and you lose a life. Any leftover blocks will result in a score penalty.

BLOCKED - The board will continually fill up with random blocks (spawning speed is affected by how full the board is). Normal matching rules apply. See how long you can last before the board fills up!

You can find out more about the game here:
http://www.claymoregames.co.uk/cab
App Store
Touch Arcade Preview

Or follow us on our many social networks:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/claymore_games
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ClaymoreGames
Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/103698995322143612913/
Old 01-21-2014, 09:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

thank you that's nice game i grab one
Old 01-21-2014, 09:36 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Wow that was fast! All gone and probally only 1 touch arcade user got one. Not me. 15 minutes.
Good luck.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:41 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Well, they did go rather quickly!

Here's another 24 codes, exclusive to the forums here: http://codehookup.com/1ea07097
Old 01-21-2014, 02:18 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Thanks to the generosity of Claymore Brian, I am playing a fun & unique version of a match game.
I almost cringe at saying it's a match game because it really is more then that!

Really, I don't have much to say about improvements. I didn't experience any glitches. Fun tech neon type colors, so it played well in a futuristic type atmosphere. It was nice that tutorials were offered in each section. I also thought that it was great that when I came back to the game it remembered where I left off asking me if I wanted to resume. I liked the different levels that were diferent board shapes instead of just difficulty.At first I kept forgetting which blocks mean what & then realized the cheat sheet at the top. DUH!

The only thing that botheed me a bit. And it is so, so minor. Is that the music is so relaxing that it's almost too relaxing. I would love to play my own music, or just be able to speed this one up a bit. And yes, I know it can be turned off.

One more thing. If anyone's having a problem turning up the music on their device, try turning it up in the game. It worked for me. At first I thought it was just a really low volume no matter how high I turned it up on my IPad.

Bottom line. This game is a unique spin that takes the boredom out of match games. So all you previous match game lovers that left because of boredom.... COME BACK... you won't be disapointed.

And oh yeah.. I just downloaded an update, there are more sections to play now. It's like getting 7 games for the price of 1. What a fantastic deal!!

Last edited by Lavender; 01-21-2014 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 01-21-2014, 03:45 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hi Lavender,

Glad you're enjoying the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
The only thing that bothered me a bit. And it is so, so minor. Is that the music is so relaxing that it's almost too relaxing. I would love to play my own music, or just be able to speed this one up a bit. And yes, I know it can be turned off.
You are supposed to be able to listen to your own music, however I haven't checked that particular feature in a while so it may not be working for iOS7. I'll make sure and give this a look for the next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
One more thing. If anyone's having a problem turning up the music on their device, try turning it up in the game. It worked for me. At first I thought it was just a really low volume no matter how high I turned it up on my IPad.
We give you the option to change the volume independently of the volume on your device so that you can choose just to have SFX or just to have Music*, or both!

* - This is supposed to tie in to allowing you to play your own music!
Old 01-21-2014, 04:00 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

thanks took WJARLYH6PYFE

Old 01-22-2014, 12:01 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I am enjoying the game. Thank you.
That explains a lot. ( the choosing between SFX or just music or both... Regarding the volume difference)
To be honest, I just acquired the IPad air IOS 7 in the beginning of this month. Still figuring everything out. I've been using the 1st IPad ( IOS 5.1, I think?) since it 1st came out! I've also been using an android tablet. I had enough points from a credit card or bank or something like that, to buy (or get mostly free) the new IPad air. And my family talked me into becoming one with the present. HA HA. And it'll hopefully work well as a companion to my photography.
So, there's a real possibility, that it was just me that could not figure out how to use my own music. I leave that to you to figure out since I have no idea.
Thanks again for such a great game. I can tell you put a lot of energy, creativity, exhaustion & hard work into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore Brian View Post
Hi Lavender,
Glad you're enjoying the game!
You are supposed to be able to listen to your own music, however I haven't checked that particular feature in a while so it may not be working for iOS7. I'll make sure and give this a look for the next version.
We give you the option to change the volume independently of the volume on your device so that you can choose just to have SFX or just to have Music*, or both!
* - This is supposed to tie in to allowing you to play your own music!
Old 01-22-2014, 10:00 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

This app is well worth the .99c if you don't get a code. I got a code from the very nice dev (I somehow thought I lost the code by redeeming before release but by the time it had been released and my CAB app had downloaded, the dev sent me a replacement code! Of which (with the dev's permission) gave the second code to a friend who also really enjoys it), on launch day and have really enjoyed the game since. If anything, get the game just to support the dev.