C. Rallis - A Freelance Illustrator for your project

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by c-rallis, Jan 18, 2012.

1. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    #1 c-rallis, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
    I am a self-taught freelance artist with a wide range of styles.
    My digital art focuses on the publishing and game industry, working on book jackets,
    interior art, and children's picture books. Nevertheless, I can create any 2D image for your project.
    With over 12 years of experience, I deliver honest, quality work at reasonable prices.

My services include:
    - illustration
    - concept art
    - character creation
    - 2D game art
    - icons

Please check out my portfolio at www.rallisart.com.
    Thank you for considering me!

Sincerely,

Chris Rallis

Some sample images:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sauce Digital

Sauce Digital Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    spectacular stuff.

3. Ovogame

Ovogame Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Developer
    Morestel, France
    #3 Ovogame, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
    :eek: you are very talented... All the games should be 2d and use talented artist like you :)

JC

4. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Really nice art.

Just to let you know that when I trie to go to your web site, my Kaspersky anti-virus detect a HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.Script.

Maybe your website was hack.

5. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    Thank you for your comments!

Hercule
    I just checked my site with Google Webmaster Tools and it has not detected any malware on it. I'll contact my host and request a scan though. Thanks for the heads up!

6. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    #6 c-rallis, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
    Some new samples...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    Well, it's been a while since my last submission. Main reason is that I was too busy working on several projects. I was very lucky working with two amazing developers on their games. First forthcoming game's called Spellchemy from Mind Juice Media Inc. Here's the background for the main menu. I hope you’ll follow along to see the progress.

[​IMG]

The second game is developed by Peter McKean and it's great fun working on this project. Since it's still under development I can't name the project. However, Peter gave permission to post a couple of images and I thank him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like it! More to come soon, stay tuned.

Cheers,
    Chris

8. Although I think it's obvious from the amazing samples above, I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you all know that Chris is a really great artist and a pleasure to work with.

The work he did for Spellchemy was beyond my expectations and he's given the game a fantastic look.

I can't wait to finish my current projects so I have a reason to work with him again!

9. emdash

emdash Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    artist / Art Director
    Oakland, CA
    #9 emdash, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    Beautiful work, Chris! You've got a great sense of color, anatomy, lighting, mood... the whole package! I'll definitely keep you in mind for future needs, and best of luck with your other gigs and work.

10. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    Ken, it's been a pleasure working on Spellchemy. Thank you for considering me in the first place! Looking forward to kicking off a new project with you!

Thank you emdash ! I'd be happy to assist you!

11. nvx

nvx Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    UK
    You saved me the hassle, I totally agree :D

12. emdash

emdash Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    artist / Art Director
    Oakland, CA
    Ha, I didn't notice 'til nvx quoted me that I wrote "suture" when I meant "future." No offense, Chris, but while I really like your art skills, I'm not as sure about how good you'd be in surgery, so I shant be hiring you for my liver transplant. :D

13. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    No offense taken. But I have to insist you should reconsider hiring me for your liver transplant. You see, I have a PhD in tatting! :D

14. pmckean

pmckean Member

Jan 8, 2010
    I'd just like to add my voice to the chorus here; Chris is an excellent artist and a great collaborator - he runs with your ideas and realises them brilliantly.

As a fan of 2D painted art from classic adventure games, I couldn't be happier with Chris's art which will elevate my forthcoming title.

15. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    Thank you Peter!
    I really appreciate your kind review. It's not that I'm a good artist; it's that you've got a great project under development that inspired me. I'm glad my services meet your needs!

16. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    #16 c-rallis, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    Hiya!

It's been a while since my last visit. Moving to the UK and being busy kept me from updating this thread.
    Time to post a couple pieces of my latest artwork. I'm currently available to be of assistance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. MICHAELSD

MICHAELSD Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Love your art! May have significant work for you in the coming months. I'll keep you posted.

18. c-rallis

c-rallis Member

Jan 17, 2012
    illustrator
    Hey Michael!
    I'd love to be of assistance if it falls within my area of expertise.
    Cheers!