Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-09-2010, 09:40 PM

Suggestions:

1. When turning up / down the volume, it's upside down from the orientation of the game.

2. Buttons in main menu shouldn't be grey when clicked. People associate grey with disabled buttons, eg. the 'resume' button when first starting the game. Please use green, blue or other colour.

3. Just to add a nice touch, how about a flashing / blinking 'Tap to start' at the first screen of the game? I remember many Genesis games did that

4. 'Menu' should be close to 'Inventory', so in certain levels, eg. level 2 of the game when the view is top-down, the 'Menu' button doesn't obstruct the life bar. The two buttons should be on top right corner, neat and simple.

5. Will we get something once the game is finished? I hope we can unlock something. It can be as simple as original artworks, sketches and game cover. It'll be very rewarding for those who love the game, and not hard to make as well?

6. Please remove 'classic RPG' from the game's icon. It makes the game feel like a lite version. Some of the nice looking game icons are simple and graphic: Wolfenstein 3D, Sway, Toki Tori, Knights Onrush, Fieldrunners, Monkey Island, Doom Ressurection, iDracula, Memovator, The Creeps, Scoops, SurgeonXmas, Beat It, Critter Crunch, etc have no text.

If you absolutely need to put it there, please don't use a banner like that because that's what makes it like a lite version. Craft the text nicely into the icon, for example: Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Mega Man II, Tamagotchi Lite, EDGE, Pole Position Remix Lite.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:35 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

OMG, this is free? I'll pick it up right now.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:36 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Purchased! Looks well worth the $0.99. Give me something to do in-between Dragon Era runs since I'm burned out on my bazillion rogue-likes