Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-13-2014, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomochan View Post
I think I will put this thing to sleep, got a 2* regular drop helm from the Team reward ... bleh. Nothing new to discover and as you said grind is starting to be a chore. At least put all the gear not just the regular stuff in to the loot table if not bringing new stuff!
Same here...a 2* weapon. I'm doing nothing but natural AP refill and just hitting the special IIIs for 5* gems when I have enough to do it. Even that is annoying/fruitless. I've run at least 20 IIIs over the last few days and got 2 (TWO!) 5* gems. Zzzzz..

Won't hurt my feelings if my teammates drop me. I feel no obligation to worry about TPs when significant daily play results in something you'd pick up in any dungeon (and promptly dust).

Back to Dungeon Quest.
Old 04-15-2014, 01:22 AM

Okay, I'm done. I really wanted to like this game and support the developers. Unfortunately, I'm to the point where playing 'coin-flip dungeon' would be more enjoyable. The problem with the game mechanics is it's relies too much on luck for the needed gear with specific buffs & gem drops. You can spend days playing and have nothing useful or new to show for your efforts. It just isn't fun anymore.

I made it to level 62 and am tired of getting killed by the demonic dwarves' devastating blows on the heroic levels. I've read this forum and simply don't have the right gear with high enough stats for any of the suggested builds to work to get past the damn things. (I still haven't found a single ring or necklace)

One suggestion for the developers is to allow players to fuse higher levels of gem shards as they achieve higher experience levels. For example, reaching level 40 would allow you to fuse 3* shards together to make 4* gems, etc. players would then have something to do with all those smaller shards that keep getting found.

Last edited by Dragonstones; 04-15-2014 at 01:33 AM..
Old 04-15-2014, 01:45 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Yeah, I'm ready to move on from this game. I'll watch for updates though.

I've recently started a new game that has a similar format... Fable Age. Check it out. Pretty good.

Shameless plug: if you do add my referral code in the tutorial. VK4RHnsNao (case sensitive). We both get a rare unit.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:57 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

OTK the heroic dragon...not much fun recently but this one is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (334.1 KB, 14 views)
Old 04-15-2014, 05:25 PM

Congrats. Just took him down as well. Guess I'm about done here!

Further to prior discussions about what Heroic Dragon gives, I got the shards (yay), yes, but also got 5 more diamonds.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

How am I missing the 5* gems? I'm level 60, been through Adventure, half way through Heroic, and done all the specials I've seen repeatedly. Haven't gotten the first amulet or ring either. Any trick I'm missing?
Old 04-15-2014, 07:05 PM

You should be seeing rings/amulets soon in Heroic (in any dungeon). The gold keys drop rarely but fairly and I believe that's all they give.

5* gems are only dropping in the special dungeons (III) and they've dialed those drops way down.