Who's in for some cool beta testing??

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by deanhz, Nov 4, 2012.

1. deanhz

deanhz New Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Hello everybody,

I'll say up front that I work at a startup company that develops a really cool app called hoozin. It's not a game, but a group-chat app in a whole new way. I hope it's ok to post it here and that it would intrest some of you.

hoozin has a unique layout that is nothing like the usual boring feed of messages.hoozin lets you to actually hangout with your friends on your mobile device instead of just chatting with them the "old boring way". There are also games and a lot more fun features coming up. Oh, and it's free of course.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Right now the app is in public beta and available on the App Store. We are creating a community of beta testers who want to help us make hoozin even better. It you'll join you would be the first to know about new features and other cool stuff, give us your opinions, pitch ideas of your own and really influence on hoozin the way YOU see it. We're a small company and a real relationship & dialogue with our users is very important to us.

If you're interested, please register at – http://beta.hoozinapp.com (We won't send you annoying emails or spam; we know you have a life besides helping us out).

Thanks a bunch!