★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-29-2015, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
The non existing support is also something that really put me off.I won't buy anything from this dev again.
Tier 3 is unavailable, and the game teases future events to come, which always does annoy me because there's no guarantee that promise will become real, unless I have evidence that it will..

With a developer who's brand new Your promises fall on deaf ears until you deliver. I do wish there was iCloud support for carrying progress between devices, especially since this is using Metal! Use all those great iOS features at your disposal!
06-17-2015, 05:04 PM
Even with the update I completely suck at this game. I never can jump successfully.

06-17-2015, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
Even with the update I completely suck at this game. I never can jump successfully.
I can only barely jump successfully.
06-18-2015, 05:23 AM
Appreciate the update but still no controller support is extremely disappointing for me

Have to try the new options,maybe i'll get a little more used to them...

Air 2 - 128GB - iOS 8.3 - no jailbreak
06-18-2015, 11:46 AM
Tilt control is still the best option (coming from a guy that generally didn't like tilt controls).

That new wheel option is horrible. At first I thought it just didn't work right at all, because I couldn't get it to operate properly. It kept turning the wrong way. Then I figured out that I had to steer by moving my thumb in an arch over the wheel, so this is basically the same as a slider control, just a curved one instead of straight.

Still holding out hope that this will get MFI support some day.
06-18-2015, 12:12 PM
I'm wondering what is so difficult about implementing MFI support,i get the feeling this is on purpose and we'll most likely never see it

07-10-2015, 12:38 PM
After trying out the latest update i have to admit that it makes MUCH more fun to me than before.The steering wheel is my favorite control option now.Lowering the sensitivity and moving the controls/UI to my taste helped a lot.Actually it feels like a game now and not like work

Steering wheel behaves weird first but then i found out that placing my thumb more on the right side of the wheel (and not center position) allows me to just swipe left/right (and not curved).

Last edited by Crabman; 07-10-2015 at 12:40 PM.
07-15-2015, 07:15 AM
Coming back to iOS since a few years with my shiny new iPhone 6 Plus this game couldn't arrive at a better time.
This is absolutely amazing coming from an iPad 3 from back in the day and then experiencing "gaming quality" on Android.
It's good to be back and this game was a no brainer.
Such a shame to read this entire thread hoping for developer interaction. And.
To this day.
There is none.
My love for the game isn't any less and neither for the amazing soundtrack.
Although you would have figured that if you sell your entire childhood dream collection of toys the passion for your baby you sacrificed so much wouldn't instantly die after releasing it on the App Store...

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!

Stop horsing around, don't get your nickers in a twist and just say neigh.