Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-22-2014, 08:32 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaderek View Post
Trials Frontier is probably the best mobile game I've ever played.

Been playing this almost every day since it came out, Level 51 and still haven't fully upgraded every bike.

Been waiting a long time for them to open the Bunker for more PvP action. They teased it in-game for quite a while but it wasn't accessible. The new showdown system is some more great game design.
Lol, I considered myself a pretty decent player until I played PVP in this game. Umm, yea....I'm not as good as I thought. Haha
Old 12-22-2014, 11:01 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

The thing I found with the previous PvP mode where you'd race ANBA, the game would randomly pick a track but then choose a player who has an ever so slightly faster lap time than your personal best on that track. So essentially you had to beat yourself to beat the other player.

The bunker has a bit more variety, I think it chooses players that are close to your skill level but because there are 3 different tracks and 3 different bikes chosen at random, you may be lucky enough that you have upgraded some of the chosen bikes more than your opponent.

The bunker can also tempt players to spend gems to speed up the time-delay upgrades for bikes, if it means defeating a closely matched opponent on one of the tracks.