Spoiler Alert - backwards-platformer from MEGAFUZZ and tinyBuild Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RaveofRavendale, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaveofRavendale

Dec 10, 2014
    #1 RaveofRavendale, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    Hello! I'm Mike from tinyBuild Games, the PC game developer and publisher behind games like SpeedRunners and No Time to Explain. On December 16 we'll be releasing our first mobile game, called Spoiler Alert. (UPDATE: It's out! You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id575634541?mt=8)

Spoiler Alert is a backwards-platformer, in which you start at the end of the game and work your way back to the start. The big bad boss has been defeated, you've collected all the coins, and the princess has been saved. Now it's time to do it all in reverse, uncollecting coins and unkilling enemies to avoid any nasty time paradoxes.

The game is incredibly silly fun, with one-touch controls that make it super easy to play. It also won the Most Promising Game award at the recent Indie Prize Europe awards, as well as a nomination for Most Innovative Game.

Anyway, I'll shut up now and just throw the trailer/screenshots at you. Hope you guys like the look of it - like I say, this is our first foray into mobile games, and we already have several other mobile games on the way in the coming months :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    How much this game will be?

3. RaveofRavendale

Dec 10, 2014
    Hey, it'll cost $0.99! Cheers

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I want to play this ASAP. :)

5. Norad

Norad New Member

Mar 11, 2013
    We made a game on this concept a few years ago during a jam (in 48 hours!)... You can play it online: http://www.alkemi-games.com/tfp/

Great minds think alike!

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I really like it so far. To me its more of a platform puzzler because you have to solve each little section. Super clever!:cool:

7. RaveofRavendale

Dec 10, 2014
  8. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    The only spoiler alert I will give is that Spoiler alert is damn well worth your dollar! I played 7 out of 90 levels and so far so good!