Universal Miner Mole by Pink Zombie Studios - beta testers wanted

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by LMAshton, Feb 19, 2014.

1. LMAshton

LMAshton New Member

#1 LMAshton, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Update 2 March 2014

We have a new video! Showing off our spanking new graphic art!

[​IMG]

Miner Mole is a fast-paced action game with a mole theme.

If you're interested in beta testing, please sign up here or PM Fahim in the following post.

2. No beta takers?

Nobody wants to beta test? :) I'm one of the developers, so just curious what we can do to make the game more enticing? Any suggestions welcome ...

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I'll help you out.
    Sorry I didn't pm you but, for some reason my messages can't get through to you.

-Lavender

4. Thanks Lavender, really appreciate it :) Not sure what's wrong with the PMs. Haven't actually received any - but will see if something is disabled in the settings. In the mean time, you can e-mail me at fahimf (at) gmail dot com and I'll set you up with a beta.

We're using TestFlight for beta distribution. If you're already on TestFlight, send me the e-mail address you use for TestFlight. But if you're not on TestFlight, the invite from TestFlight should walk you through the process ...

5. We've been working hard on the game for the past week based on beta tester feedback and have a new gameplay video up on the first post. Do take a look and let us know what you think :)

We're also still looking for more beta testers. So let me know if you're interested in being a beta tester.

6. The game's almost ready for release. The latest version has a lot of changes and incorporates suggestions from beta testers. Do let us know what you think if you take a look :)