Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-05-2014, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Fun game. Not a fan of the shop prices though. Gonna be a long grind to get a decent double jump and X-ray glasses...
This completely ruins this otherwise perfect experience. The shop prices are downright inexcusable, and until I see at least a comment from the devs saying the will address this extremely unfair and unbalanced freemium like shop in a paid game, I will no longer be playing, recommending, or gifting this game (honestly most freemium games shop isn't as imbalanced)
Old 01-05-2014, 11:53 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Having alot of fun with the game so far. Nice well made game.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:11 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I'm almost finished the game and have only just visited the store and purchased some clothes (bought the red hat for 200 points, and the red boots for 250)
You really don't need to buy clothes to complete the game, it's kind of like how other games offer to unlock all levels for an in app purchase, it's basically "pay for a cheat" like the X-ray googles would make the game so easy..they'd be no challenge at all.. So it's pretty pointless aiming/grinding for them..
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to complete the full game with just my 450 points worth of purchased clothes, I might need to grab the spots for 150 as well for speed, as it's starting to get very hard to make it on time. I still have many coins left over, and I really haven't even being trying to collect the coins..
So try not to focus on the store too much.. This is a wonderful game, it's a shame it's not getting more recognition.

Ps- thanks for reading my novel connector! ^_^
Old 01-06-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
I'm almost finished the game and have only just visited the store and purchased some clothes (bought the red hat for 200 points, and the red boots for 250)
You really don't need to buy clothes to complete the game, it's kind of like how other games offer to unlock all levels for an in app purchase, it's basically "pay for a cheat" like the X-ray googles would make the game so easy..they'd be no challenge at all.. So it's pretty pointless aiming/grinding for them..
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to complete the full game with just my 450 points worth of purchased clothes, I might need to grab the spots for 150 as well for speed, as it's starting to get very hard to make it on time. I still have many coins left over, and I really haven't even being trying to collect the coins..
So try not to focus on the store too much.. This is a wonderful game, it's a shame it's not getting more recognition.

You may not need the store to just finish the game, but you do if you want to collect everything. I don't want to buy stuff to cheat, I want to get to the areas of the game that are impossible to reach without better jumping and X-ray glasses, but to buy those you ARE going to grind for a very long time unless you break down and buy coins...
Old 01-06-2014, 02:09 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
You really don't need to buy clothes to complete the game..

Thanks for the long detailed explanation! Having a good time with the game, thanks!
Old 01-11-2014, 01:57 PM

You may not need them to complete the game, but to 100% complete it you do.
My point is that this game has such a great looking shop that we should be able to access WITHOUT paying MORE money.
If this game was free I would understand...but don't try to force your paying customers to buy coins.
I agree, this is one if my favorite games of the year - that still doesn't give the devs a pass to treat us as dollar signs instead of paying customers.