Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-17-2014, 02:29 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Hi CJ,

Yeah when you take over sectors with monoliths, you get the 3 VPs. On the other hand, if you lose the sector...

Regarding Round 9 and attacking enemy sectors with no fleets there, sounds strange as from what I know and remember, the neutron bomb should trigger, if you've acquired the tech previously, and you should be able to influence the sector.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:15 AM

Thanks again GH, I do appreciate your help.

I realised after I posted that the endgame may still be visible on my ipad and sure enough it was. It did indeed show that I had captured the opposing sectors, as I had planned. When playing the game though, it seems not to show the planets being taken over in round 9. It just jumps straight to the victory screen.

That is one of my criticisms of the game - it can be a little brusque! In one game, I was in round 5 and planning to give up some sectors to pay my debts. In hindsight, that wouldn't have provided enough money, because the game abruptly terminated with 'you're bankrupt - you lost'.

I would prefer to have a bit of warning about this before I took a game terminating action.

Ah well.

I do now think it a very good, addictive game ( thanks to your help), whereas at the start I hated it and nearly deleted it because of its initially obscure style.

Cheers,

CJ
Old 01-19-2014, 01:00 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Glad I could be of help

I like the achievements in this game as they encourage you to play through the other races. Although I don't think I will ever start a 5+ player game against the AI. That would take ages to resolve!
Old 01-19-2014, 11:16 PM

It doesn't take that long solo with 5/6 players. Note that there is an option for game/animation speed.